Twenty (18+)

"Eric!... Eric, Please!" At this point, I am not sure if my delectable little wife is begging me to pull him closer or release him, the way his nails dig into my back the deciding factor as I urge his hips closer to mine... His trouser long since having been torn open so that I might be allowed access to his aching body as he leaks for me... His body so eager to accept my touch as the flush that seems to be burning him alive from the inside out driving him to thrust his stiffness in and out of the fist I had covered in his first rush of slick as I hold him steady, my other arm wrapped around his waist to keep him anchored to me while he moans and pleads... The heartfelt cries that drive me to hold his shoulder between my teeth to try and satisfy the urge I have to mark him right here and now even though I know that I'll have my way in just two short days... 

But how anyone thinks the two of us can wait that long is beyond me... The advice I had been given to temper my movements to half of what my beast actually wants them to be and the equally important advice of making sure that neither one of us nor our beasts feels deprived of each other currently at war inside my mind... The first piece of advice telling me that if I do it carefully enough I'll not hurt him if I were to shift him just so...

...

Inkeri

...

The growls engulfing me as my back is slammed back onto the furs it feels as though I was only just lifted off If drive me mad, Eric's hands heavy as he runs his palms up my belly as he descends upon me... His mouth finding mine with renewed vigor making my very spine try to curl back on itself in an effort to keep our chests pressed together... A vigor that has my eyes rolling back in my skull when I feel his weight shift so that his body blankets mine, his hands finding where mine have curled themselves into the furs underneath us to hold them and keep me pinned down in a way that makes my very body riot in an effort to create friction between us, his tunic having already been torn away in impatience by my own hands in an effort to feel closer to him as his hands explore the sensitive regions of myself that I had never been brave enough to take charge of and pleasure on my own despite having been instructed by more than one of my peers on how to do so... 

I only have a few moments to revel in how delightful it feels when Eric starts to move his body over mine... His hands leaving mine to flee down to my hips to hold him still while his trousers scrape along the underside of my member making me howl...Heat flooding my belly and pouring from my tip and my entrance while he kisses me so thoroughly I doubt either one of us will ever be able to properly breathe again when he shifts us once again... But this time so that he might lay underneath me... My renewed cling to his shoulders having kept me closely tethered to him and able to continue the kiss while his hands adjust me so that I might come to rest on his lower belly, my straddle over him one that leaves me shivering and in need of the feel of his hands exploring me once again while my slick starts to pool on his belly... The actions of his hands not being understood until I hear the rough ripping of fabric accompanied by a very frustrated grunt as he finally frees the rest of his body... His member tapping quite heavily on my behind as I grit my teeth and try to rock my hips in a way that soothe the urge I have to rut myself against my husband as he groans and starts to finally touch me again. 

...

Eric

...

I try and take my time and not rush right into entering my minx as Inkeri pants on top of me, one of my hands patient enough to work itself under his quivering body as he grunts and gasps trying to follow the instincts of his own as his body strains under the pleasure that accompanies the feel of my fingers as I carefully push one into his wetness...

It's so stunning to watch the calm fall over his body as he collapses into me, his face being hidden as he whimpers and leans into my touch... The timid way he tries to follow my finger when I start to pull it out of him... Pushing his arse out to try and sink himself back onto the intruding digit even more while I explore the slick flooded cavern that both of us want me to fill... A second and third finger added maybe just a touch too quickly, the flinch I catch rolling across my sweet Pup's face as he gives in to rolling his hips to explore what it feels like to be filled... His entire frame trying to shake itself to pieces when my fingertips finally brush against what they've been looking... Another expert piece of advice from the tiny fae I had found an unexpected ally in... Ava had told me different ways to please my beautiful mate, and I fully intend to explore the validity of every set of instructions gifted to me... Like working my fingers in and out of his body just as if it were my cock in order to acclimatize his body to being entered so that taking me might be easier on him...

I try and take my time with the efforts I had been told would help morph the pain of being stretched by my aching cock into a sensation that he will never want to rid his glorious body of... Though I think as I finally pull my fingers free of him and watch the way they glisten in the firelight so soaked in his slick that with the way that he tries to follow my hand that Inkeri not enjoying the way I administer my affection towards his beautiful body will not be an issue... His flushed delicate face hidden from me as I align myself with his entrance... The noise that leaves him when I start to lift my hips one that shall never cease to echo about the farthest reaches of my mind for the rest of our lives.