41: A Three Sides Battle

Start from the beginning

"Yes Sir!!!!!!" All of them reply to Jayden.

"Good. Let's go and kick some ass."

................................................................................................

All of the Kaif's and the Omerta is surprise when the U.S Army suddenly barges into the place all of a sudden. Jayden, with the rest of his team immediately fire their guns towards the enemy. Somehow, this battle is an advantage for the U.S Army because the Kaif's and the Omerta are in the middle of shooting at each other right now.

"Fuck.. what a mess!!" Bradley yells while firing towards the enemy sides. Cole is right beside of him, also shooting at the Omerta, non-stop.

"Shit!" Cooper who was nearly shot by the Kaif's man yells. He take cover behind one of the Omerta's vehicles there. Damon just chuckles a little at Cooper.

"Any sign of Ho???" Jayden asks, while looking at Cole, yelling.

"Nope. Just a bunch of  the Kaif's and Omerta man." Cole reply, with his eyes is focus looking straight, shooting at the enemy.

Fuck.. Jayden thought to himself, while firing towards the Kaif's side. Many dead bodies are currently just laying there in the middle of the battle between the Kaif's, Omerta, and the U.S Army right now. The sound of shooting, whimpering in pain, screaming, and yelling is all over the place. They keep on shooting at each other for over and over again.

"Calling for Captain Walker, Over!!!! " Jayden stops, taking a cover beside Damon, while holding the walkie talkie.

"Give me some good news Gerald." Jayden reply.

"Jay, do you see that small cabin right there at the back??  I saw five figures standing there, with one women, tied up to the chair."

"That gotta be her, man.." Damon says, looking at Jayden. Just as Jayden want to reply, all of them is shocks by a sudden big explosion near the cabin. 

"What the-" Damon says, looking at the cabin direction.

Emily... Jayden thought to himself. That is the only thing that he's worried about right now. Jayden ran towards the cabin in a heart beat. Not giving a fuck about the bullets that is flying at that place like a birds.

"Damn it! Jay!!!!!!" Bradley yells at Jayden. Cooper let out a big sighs watching their captain.

"Andrew, Cooper, Bradley, go with Jayden!!! We'll follow from behind!!" Cole yells.  Cooper and Bradley nods at Cole, before they run to follows Jayden.

"We'll cover from behind!!" Damon yells to Andrew.

"Alright!! I'm counting on you both! Don't let them shoot our ass okay." Andrew reply, with those smirks on his face, joking a little to Damon. Cole just shakes his head, while firing at the enemies.

"Calling for Gerald, Over!!! What the hell was that??? Is it ours or the enemies??!" Damon yells through his walkie talkie, when he sees that Jayden, Andrew, Bradley and Cooper are inside the cabin.

"It's ours."

"What?? The fuck are you guys doing?? The hostages is in there!!!" Damon yells in frustration.

"Some of the guys messed up the C-4 that we've put near the cabin."

"Tell them to do their job right, or get the fucked out. Don't messed up the mission Ger."Damon says, sighing. He put back the walkie talkie right after that. Let just hope that Emily is okay. Only god knows what Jayden would do if the explosion that just happened had effect Emily.