12: Letting Go

Bottoms Up Night Club,
Buffalo, New York.

The loud sound of the music can be hear all over that club. Many people come tonight. Especially today, when it is weekend. Emily is currently seating at the table for two, that is located on the second floor of the Bottoms Up night club. She could see people dancing, and playing around from there.

She sit there alone, with a bottle of alcohol at her table. She want to forget about Jayden. Meeting him this evening, is so unplanned. Emily never thought that they would bump into each other again, at the roadway. She let out a little chuckles when she remember what Jayden said to her.

"Who knows that meeting at the roadway is our thing.."

She chuckles, while holding a glass of alcohol. "And who knows that we would be breaking up at the roadway too huh.." She say, almost like whispering to herself, while drinking the alcohol in a one gulp. She continue to drink a few more glass of alcohol by herself.

Her phone has been ringing for a countless times already. Her father, and Elizebeth must be the one that had been calling her non-stop today. Mr. Marshall had been trying to reach her for a few days now. After the funeral, she distance herself from everyone, including her best friend.

"And why is a beautiful lady like you seating all by yourself??" A guy approach her table, with his cocky smile. Emily is already drunk right now. She just shakes her head towards that guy like a three years old children.

"I am not beautiful~~" She is literally just slurs that sentences, totally drunk.

"I can guarantee you, that you are sure beautiful as hell.." That guy say again, with his hand is currently trying to hold Emily's back. The fact that a beautiful woman as her, is at the club all alone, and drunk, is such an opportunity for him.

"Uh uh...not so fast young man, get your hand off me~~~" She mumbles, while giving that guy a glares. Even though she is currently drunk, she know the fact that the guy want to take an advantage of her. That guy just chuckles at her, not showing any sign to get his hand off her back.

"You better stop or I'll call the police...." Emily try to threaten him, which he just ignore.

"The police has come.." Suddenly a voice say, along with his fist land on that pervert guy's face, that make him drop to the floor while holding his face.

"What the f," That guy can't even finish what he want to say when he see the face of the man that just hit his face. He know him very well.

"Jamie??" The man say, looking down at that guy who is currently on the floor, who is actually are looking at him too. Emily on the other hand, is currently continue to drink like nothing just happen.

"Wow, I can't believe that it's you. How have you been Jamie??" He ask so sarcastically, while letting out a little chuckles.

Jamie know that man very well. They both went to the same high school. Without even waiting anymore, Jamie stand from the floor, and leave in a rush from that club.

"Yeah right, run for your life boy.." He say to himself while looking at Jamie who is currently leaving him and Emily alone at the table. He smile a little when he remember how he used to bullied Jamie during his high school.