But it was all forgotten once they put the cards away and decided to settle to watch a movie. At first, Clint complained still wanting to win the bet amongst the adults but he gave in once they played the old Disney movie on the large tv. Most of them dispersed after Uno only lingering around the tv to watch or excusing themselves completely.

Peter hadn't noticed how late it got until his eyes grew heavy and with every blink, it was hard to reopen his eyes. It wasn't a total loss. He'd seen the movie countless times. And the couch was surprisingly comfortable even with the number of people sitting there. He had a blanket thrown above him and he began nodding off his head resting on Tony's shoulder.

Tony didn't seem to notice at first too focused on the screen in front of him. It wasn't until he saw Natasha and Bucky both staring at him in amusement.

He wasn't sure why but he wasn't expecting to see the teen asleep. He looked so peaceful and vulnerable. At that moment he wanted nothing more than to protect Peter. The boy really did deserve the world and more. The small huffs of air as he lightly adjusted in his sleep caused a soft smile to appear on Tony's face. How'd he get so lucky?

To say Pepper's heart melted at the sight was an understatement. Her eyes grew warm as the game of Uno was now completely forgotten. She glanced up at Natasha and Bucky to see Nat already pulling out her phone while Buck had a very firm concentration.

And as soon as the picture was snapped Nat leaned over to Pepper who couldn't get herself to look away.

"Do you think we should text his aunt to see if he can stay? He said something about her having the late shift." Her voice was soft as if worried about ruining this delicate moment.

It was clear Bucky agreed with the statement and Pepper only nodded as a response. She didn't have his aunt's number but she knew Tony did. So glancing at her fiancé who was now listening in. It was as if they had a silent conversation with the movie still going on in the background. After a moment Tony very gently moved to grab his phone without disturbing the sleeping teen. Then once he unlocked the device he tossed it towards Pepper who caught it with ease.

Bucky was back to focusing on the movie while Natasha was focused on the phone. It wasn't hard for Pepper to find the contact labeled as 'kids' aunt' and send out the message.

Pepper
Hello, is May Parker correct?

May
Yes is this not Tony?

Pepper
I'm Pepper Potts his fiancée

May
Well it's nice to meet you Ms. Potts

Pepper
Just call me Pepper

May
And you can call me May. Is there a problem?

Pepper
There's no problem but as you know Peter came over today

May
Is he doing okay?

Pepper
Of course! It's just we put on a movie and I guess none of us realized how late it was getting and he fell asleep

May
That does sound like my Peter

Do you need me to come pick him up? I'm currently working late shift but I can find someone to cover for me

Pepper
I don't think there's any need for that. We were thinking he'd just stay the night and we drop him off tomorrow?

May
Are you sure that's not too much trouble?

Pepper
Of course not! Everyone would love the extra time with Peter. And we wouldn't want to disturb his sleep