You should tell us

(A/N So... I'm back :) there's a lot more of you guys now... we hit 14K and have about 700 votes... should I do something if we hit 50K or 100K? Idk... maybe a QnA?)

Excitement bubbled within Peter. He'd arrived early and instead of texting or simply waiting he decided to approach the desk lady. If he was going to work here he'd at least get to know the person he'd see every time he walks in. The room was fairly empty with a few people sitting around either with a stack of paper works or on their phones some on calls and others swiping away.

The desk lady didn't look too busy to Peter. It was a simple chat and the lady was very sweet. Peter learned her name was Ms. Brooks. They talked for a good twenty minutes until they were interrupted by a loud grunt. The boy turned to face an irked looking Flash. Eye contact was made but not a word uttered from either of them. Flash must've known where he was going because he didn't stop and went straight to the elevator and once the doors closed Peter let out a breath of relief.

"What was that about?" Ms. Brooks had asked a look of confusion and slight worry on her face.

The teen only shrugged giving a small smile. "It was nothing. Just a kid I know," and he quickly switched the conversation.

Another five minutes passed till he excused himself to go up. Ms. Brooks had already told him where he should go and gave him a wave goodbye as he entered the elevator.

It was the basic introduction to the job. Peter had-in the most awkward way possible-kept his distance from Flash. There were a number of other people who have also been accepted into the internship. Most looked like high schoolers others may be just starting out with college. They all must be so talented.

He listened carefully to the instructor as they told them of what this job would mean. Nearly an hour passed as they walked around with the instructor talking and answering questions. It wasn't until they stopped to turn to the group and offer a smile.

"Now that that's over I think you're all curious to where you'll actually be working," he spoke cheerfully and chatter erupted before he shushed them. Peter turned hearing the footsteps over everyone's voices and to say he was shocked was an understatement. His mouth fell open as his eyes went wide. No one else seemed to notice until there was a loud clap from behind them and they turned.

A few gasps but besides that, they all went silent. The man smiled as if pleased with the reaction. Tony Stark stood tall as he examined the small crowd. Pepper stood close behind him seeming too invested in writing in a book to pay attention.

"Alright, I think I can take over now. Thank you," he waved off the instructor who nodded and stepped aside. Pepper then leaned in whispering something to Tony and handing him a small piece of paper and he only hummed.

Peter felt like exploding. He didn't think the Tony Stark would show up on the first day. But there he was.

"Let's get started!" And with that they did. People were being told where they'd work and which floor to go to. Peter made eye contact with Pepper a few times before nervously looking away. In the end, he was one of the last to know where he's working.

"Peter Parker you'll be working on one of the upper floors. You have a very impressive resume," Tony approached holding out his hand. The flustered teen took his hand as he nodded furiously. "T-thank you," he stumbled over his words quietly scolding himself for it.

And so the wild ride began.

Pepper
He was so cute!!!

Natasha
Flower??

Pepper
Yes!!

He looked so nervous when Tony talked to him

Bucky
Why can't we meet him?

Tony
Are you really willing to scare the kid away?

Clint
... :(

I hate that you're right

Natasha
Aw come on Tony

Sam
Aren't you even a little curious?

Tony
Of course, I am!

I don't know who he is and I just met him

What if he already hates me?

Pepper
Oh trust me he doesn't hate you

Clint
We'll tell him at some point though right?

Tony
When he's ready

Sam
How will we know when that is?

Pepper
I'll know

Natasha
Can you know now?

Pepper
These things take time

I'm sorry

Clint
:( I don't want to wait

Tony
I feel the same

Bucky
You should tell us who he is

Pepper
Nope

Natasha
Why would you ask when you could find out yourself?

Pepper
You better not

Tony
...

Where are you two?

Natasha
:)

Clint
Wait I wanna know too

Pepper
I swear I'll tell Friday to shut off all the electronics in the building

(A/N I was supposed to be back yesterday or Friday. Oh well. So I updated a few things and added a chapter cause we needed some bonding between Peter snd the gang. I was thinking about combining these two short chapters but they didn't flow together. Oh well.
I hope y'all aware for the most part I have no clue what I'm doing :,) thank you for the support and patience!)