Aizawa was pushing it and eveyone knew it but they didn't say a word wanting to know how this will  play out.

Bakugou clenched his fist as Todoroki ran up on her and slides on his ice as he lifted his foot to knock her out as he was about to land the kick Y/N sighs taking defeat.

Bakugou noticed and ran up to her to block it

"NOT ON MY WATCH YOU ICEY BASTARD!" he screamed as he prepared for the blow but it never came.

Eveyone watched in shock as Todoroki flew back into the ground tumbling as Bakugou stood still and uninjured as he could see a hue of blue and black surrounding him as he reached out touching the force field.

Eveyone watched as Y/N held her arms surrounded Bakugou waist as she lets her quirk shield them from the impact Todoroki could have taken damage to.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL NERD!?" Bakugou grits out as he looked down to Y/N. "I FUCKING HAD HIM!."

"No you didn't," she pants out. "He was going to knock you out cold, he covered his whole leg in ice that would have caused me and you major damage."

Bakugou looked over to Todoroki who gave the two a side eye as he shrugged off Kirishima and wipe the dirt off his uniform.

"I couldn't let you get hurt, nobody needs to get hurt." She mumbles fainting in his arms.

Bakugou caught her as her dark hair falls onto her face and the shield disappears around them while eveyone rushed to the two to make sure their fellow classmates were okay.

"Is she okay?"

"I feel so bad for fighting her."

"Her leg really looks bad man."

"I would rush her to Recovery Girl."

"Aizawa is she going to be okay?"

Aizawa looked at her closely. "She's fine, she is just sleeping. Her body just used her quirk they way its supposed to be and just knocked her out for a couple of hours which I expected but not after what I did." He explained moving her hair as he looked at her cheek.

"Y/N will be fine. She just needs to sleep for the rest of the day. Bakugou take her to see Recovery Girl."

Bakugou lifter her body carefully as he could hear her soft snoring as she was completely knocked out. Y/N hands grip onto Bakugou uniform as she mumbled words he could not understand as they are soft spoke.

"Tch, I can't understand your dumbass." He grumbled as he entered the school building walking to the direction of the nurse office.

"I said, I do it again."

"Do what again?" He raised his brows as he looked down to her as her eyes fluttered open slowly.

"Protect you. I own you my life Bakugou." She says making him roll his eyes acting annoyed but in reality his stomach flutters as he tries the shake off the feeling.

"Whatever dumbass, next time you get in my way I will kick your ass." He says making Y/N smile as she puts her head in the crook of his neck.

Feeling her hot breathe down his neck sent goose bumps down his arms as she mindlessly plays with the hair on the nape of his neck. He did not say a word to stop her as he actually enjoyed her touch.

Bakugou enters Recovery Girl office as she hobbled towards them as she tells him to set her on the bed as she places kisses on the young student's forehead making Y/N blush at her sweetness.

Curling her body onto the mattress yawning in delight as her body felt heavy along with her eyelids.

"See you after school Bakugou." She says before passing out.