5

Class went on as usual.

Aizawa took the class to practice their quirks and helped others strengthen their weak points that needed to be fixed before even becoming a pro hero.

Pairing up the students to battle one another to see who needed practice on landing hits, blockages and strategies as he looks over to see Y/N in the back a few feet away from the class trying to disappear on command but only glitched as she would sit down on the grass knowing she would get weak and tired quickly.

"Kirishima," He calls out making the red head jog up next to him. "Go spare with Y/N."

"W-what? You sure she can handle that?" Kirishima is taken back by his teachers words.

"Did I stutter?"

"No, but you realize my quirk can hurt her right?" He poits out catching the others students attention as he tried talking Aizawa out of his idea.

"Whats going on?" Midoriya asked.

"He wants me to spar with Y/N." Kirishima fills in the class.

"Sir is that even a fair fight?" Iida asked even he thinks its a terrible idea.

"Y/N," Aizawa calls her name as she stood up feeling lightheaded and made her way over to him. "You and Kirishima will battle use this to your advantage and block with your quirk."

Y/N looked at her teacher as if he probably lacked in his sleeping schedule because she thinks he is crazy.

The idea for putting her and Kirishima in a training battle especially when her shield only activates when focused and right now her mind is clouded in fear.

"O-Okay, yes sir." She couldn't disobey her teachers orders.

Both Kirishima and Y/N made their way to the field as the class follows standing a few feet away from them. Bakugou watched closely as Y/N stood open as Kirishima readys up by hardening fearing he will kill his own classmate.

Y/N nodded giving the okay to Kirishima as he ran after her and jumping high to land a blow to only have Y/N disappeared in front of him as he lands on the ground with a thud.

Y/N reappears a few feet away from him as he moves swiftly knocking her over with his feet as she lets out a yelp and focused her shield on her body as is blocks the tension of her head hitting the ground .

"Todoroki, step in." Aizawa says as he nods stiffly.

Todoroki makes his way sending ice Y/N way as she crossed her arms in front of her in a 'X' form as the ice breaks instantly from her quirk making him groan as he runs up to her trying to grab her but only bounce back into Kirishima as both boys land on the floor with a thud.

"Ashido, go." The pink girl steps in tossing her acid like quirk which made Y/N pant out of breath as she blocked them already feeling weak by the second.

She knew what Aizawa was doing and she did appreciate it but her body didn't. Her vision began to blurr as she tripped slightly scraping her cheek as it hit the dirt. Slowly rising up from the ground she wiped her face feeling the wetness of her blood drip from the open wound.

Bakugou fist his hands as Ashido steps back as Kirishima and Todoroki went straight up to her trying to land a punch on her. She only ran away as her option which gave Todoroki the perfect opportunity.

He stopped chasing her and let his ice spread from his feet to hers capturing her mid run.

Y/N groans at the coldness spreading to her leg. She tried to get out of it to only peel a bit of her skin causing her to scream in agony.