Prep ∆ 13

Pacifica and Dipper look at the open door down the hall. Bill chucks the bags on the chouch. Mable gasps, "BILL!! THOSE WEREN'T CHEAP!!!". Bill rubs the back of his neck awkwardly, "sorry...". Mable grabs a bag and hands it to Pacifica, "you can change up in the bathroom. Pacifica nods silently, takes the bag, and swiftly walks away. Mable does a 180 and hands Bill a suit she took out from the other bag. "You will change in the downstairs bathroom!". Bill nods and grabs the bag, he then runs off towards the bathroom.

Bathroom doors can be heard shutting from both levels of the shack. Mable then gently hands Dipper a bag. "There's two outfits, a dress and a suit. You can pick which one you want to wear, BUT I WANT TI SEE YOU IN THE DRESS!!". Dipper looks at his sister with a soft smile, he nods and takes the bag to his room.

Dipper carefully pads up the stairs to his room. He opens his door and lets out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. He chucks the bag on his bed and combs his fingers through his fluffy hair. "Alright, let's do this" He says to himself.

Dipper grabs a suit out of the bag. He nods and attempts to get it on. 

He somehow managed to prevail in this.

Dipper looks in the mirror and spins himself around. "This looks nice" He says with a yawn. He carefully takes of the suit and sets it on his bed. He then grabs a dress out of the bag. He marvels at it for a second then slips it on. 

Dipper looks at himself in the mirror, then to the dress. "To bad we're only going as friends" He whispers then laughs sadly. He then runs over to the door and opens it with the force of a bear. "MABLE!!" He called, only to be replied by stomping feet coming up the stairs. An out of breath Mable slides on the hardwood floor, her pink lace flows with her. She stops dead in her tracks and starts to screech, "DIPPER!!! YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!!" "I'm a guy Mable," "TO BAD! YOU LOOK SO GOOD!!! Hold up, let me get you some flats". Mable runs off to her room. Dipper walks into the bathroom and starts to brush his hair, he looks out the window. "Why is there cars out there?". He quickly finishes brushing his fluffy mess and runs out, only to be meet with Mable holding some black flats. "To late to go back to the suit?" Dipper jokes as he slips the shoes on. "Very much so!" Mable says as he swiftly hops down the stairs. Dipper chases after her laughing.

They race to the door, Dipper beats his sister since she's in heels. HE holds he door open and jokingly laughs, "My lady". Mable stops dead in her tracks in the door. Dipper looks at her, confused. Then he looks out,

all hell breaks lose.

~

I forgot the pictures earlier, so here they are now!!

Dipper's dress, except he wears flats, cause heels are annoying

Mable has the pink, Pacifica the white

And Bill just has a normal black suit