The two were standing outside of S.T.A.R. Labs, waiting for Jaden's cue to break in.

"Jade!" Cora pinches her arm and finally, Jaden snaps out of whatever she was in.

"What the hell do you want?" She snaps, awaiting an answer from Cora.

"I'm waiting for you to bring us in. What were you doing?"

"Oh, nothing. Let's go." She points her head and finger towards the building to signal Cora.
~

The two burst through the doors and enter swiftly. Jaden had memorized the layout of the whole building years ago so she lead the way. The duo took many twists and turns to eventually get to the second level.

"This place is ginormous. How the hell do you know your way around this place?" Cora questions, struggling to keep up with Jaden's quick feet.

"I used to look at the floorplans constantly. My dream was to work at this place one day but now, I would give my life to destroy it."

Jaden stops abruptly, staring straight ahead. Cora follows her eyes and low and behold, the motherboard of the Flash sits in the middle of the room.

"Jackpot." Jaden whispers, extending her claws with a wicked smile plastered across her face.

She drags her nails across the desk, leaving five long scratch marks along the surface.

"What is this thing?" Cora wonders, tracing her finger tips along the various computer screens.

"It's the computer that basically tells Flash anything. He always has people in his ear telling him things. I'm not exactly sure who but sometimes he talks to them."

"Hm cool." Cora nods and raises her hands, flooding the computer's internal system with acid that would ruin everything.

Once she's done with the computers, she walks around the room shooting random spurts of acid as she walks past.

"Come on, we've got to get moving." Alter ushers, walking out of the room with her arms extended like a t, scratching the walls on either side.
~

"Jaden look. The power." Corrosive smiles, pointing at an electrical unit.

"Well what the hell are you waiting for? Burn that shit!" She shouts, smiling as all of the power shuts off in the building.

The two run around aimlessly, clawing, burning, and bending anything they can. All of a sudden, everything goes red and a loud beeping sound fills the building. As the pair nears the pipeline, Vibe stands in their path. Jaden freezes, she knows this man from somewhere. Everything about him seems familiar but she can't pin point who.

Unmoving, Cora waits for her cue. After a few moments of silence, she runs out of patience and creates a pool of acid on the floor heading towards Vibe.

Finally, Jaden moves, inching closer to Vibe but before she can strike, a blast of ice hits her right shoulder. Jaden hisses, snapping her head around. Directly behind her stands Killer Frost. Jade groans, pulling the ice shard out of her shoulder with a forced smile.

"Don't think you can take me down that easily can you?"

Swiftly, Jaden weaves in and out of ice blasts until she gets close enough to strike with her razor sharp claws. Frost groans loudly as she puts her hand towards her side where blood drips from four long gashes.

Alter takes this opportunity to head butt her and smiles as she falls to the floor. On the other side of the hall stands Corrosive and Vibe. Vibe shoots shock waves towards Cora as she surrounds herself in non-acidic acid. Though most don't hit her, one does, knocking her off her feet.

Vibe edges closer to Corrosive but before he can attack, Alter beats him to it and hits from the back. As he falls to the ground, he hits his hand and is knocked unconscious. Before she can even process Vibe, a gust of wind hits her in the face.

"Flash." She snarls with a smirk.

"Your friends don't put that big of a fight as you do Flash. Good luck dealing with them."

She grabs Cora and transforms into a tiny version of themselves. They run, easily escaping into the next room.

AUTHORS NOTE ——————
Hello everyone ! I am so sorry that this chapter took so long to be published. (So long may be an understatement) I did warn you though. But I wanted to clear a few things up. You may have noticed that I have gifs and a few italicized words at the start of every chapter. The gifs are all of a character in the book. It's up to you which person is which character ;). But as for the italicized words, those are the titles of the chapters !! Hope this clears a few things up. Also, I'm so sorry if this chapter was not up to your standards. I just started schooling again and my brain is a bit in shambles !!