It doesn't end here

"You got her to go away by annoying her," Syd says. "I guess" I replied. "I wish I would have thought of that". "I seriously just told you that we saw the same demon in our sleep and THAT is all you have to say?" I say in a sarcastic tone. She shrugs. "Is that them?" we hear a voice behind us. "No, those are the warriors that saved us!" another shouted. We turn to see a group of adults from the... now destroyed camp. They walk up to us. "Excuse me" one of them speaks up. I notice who it is. That's sara. "First off, we would like to thank you for saving us from that monster," she says. "No problem ma'am, we're happy to help" Sydney tells her. "But we have another problem" she changes her tone to worry. "We are missing two girl from our camp, one is almost 17 and the other is 18, they were last seen before the crash!" Me and Syd both look at eachother and I can tell that she is also trying not to laugh. Syd clears her throat "can you give a description of what they look like" She says. After that we tell them to go back to the other and we run off to transform back. Once we were in the forester burst into laughter. After a while of that we transform back and run to find the others. They ended up in front of the camp. "There you two are, Where have you been!?" Sara yells at us. We look at each other when I speak up. "When I heard the crash I got scared and ran into the woods" I started. "When Syd Noticed I was missing she went to look for me". Syd looks at me. By the look on her face I could tell what she was thinking. She was thinking 'why did you do that'. "Alright well, You need to be more cautious, and as for you Sydney!" she pauses. "Thank you" she says calmly. Syd's eyes widen. "Without you Ella could be dead for all we knew" She smiles. "Oh uh... no problem". Sara walks away. Syd looks at me. "I know what you're thinking," I say. "I'm already known as a trouble maker, no need to make you seem like one too" I start to walk away.

Later that night the whole camp had to sleep outside. We started a fire and gathered around it for warmth. But as you can guess in a camp with 50 people one small fire wasn't cutting it. "Alright I think we need a mandatory adult meeting" Sara speaks up. "Yea no kidding" Morgan speaks up. Then she got a smack upside the head. "All adults follow me" She starts walking off. Syd doesn't move. "Syd that includes you" I say "eh" she replies. "Jesus christ ". I stand up and grab her arm and start following the adults. "Who is jesus christ" Is all she says

After about an hour they all finally come back. Syd came and sat next to me. "So what did you talk about?" I ask. "The reconstruction of the camp, we came up with an idea that should have been used in the first place" She tells me. "What are they gonna do?" I ask. "The camp is gonna be underground" She says. "Really!" I almost yell. "Yea, it will be safer and the monster will no longer crash through the ceiling". As soon as she finishes morgan speaks up "aw man really, that was the coolest thing to happen here since.......since........actually nothing interesting has happened here". "Were you listening to our conversation?" I ask. "Well you're not exactly being discrete" She says and walks away. Alright then. "We should get some sleep," Syd says. "I'm not really tired," I say. "Maybe you're not tired, But...." She brings her tone to a whisper. "But while everyone is stuck outdoors it leaves them more vulnerable, we need to preserve our energy" I nod my head and agree. "Remember that the demon is still out there, this won't end until she's dead". And with that Syd and I went to bed. I thought about my old home, Mostly my mom. I wonder what she would think if she saw the person I am today. Then I fell asleep.