"Of course, but can I ask what's wrong with her? Normally you don't ask those things to me." She said suspiciously.

"My mate has her period thingy, so she might get cramps and also don't let her leave the room unless it's for taking a walk to the garden." He said before slamming the door unintentionally and ran to the pack house.

While Mia, sat on her bed and learned some medical base school work, she asked for her cousin to lend her some medical books.

"Okay so here we go, to treat a patient with Lyme disease we have to-" She groaned forgetting her sentence and lay on the bed with a sigh.

"I can't believe this, it's annoying." She huffed.

Then she heard a knock coming from her door.

"It's open." She yelled and see an old woman smiling at her, holding chocolates and a hot water bag.

"My name is Caroline, the head maids, the alpha told me to get you this." She said giving her the hot water bag and chocolates.

"But what for?"

"Well I don't know how to say to you but he said you have periods so he wanted to take care of you by giving a hot water bag to smooth your cramps and chocolates to alleviate the cramps and PMS." She said.

"What?! He said that I have periods?" She yelled at her making her surprise.

"Well, he did say that." She yelped while Mia is fuming in anger.

"Well then I have to go, I have jobs to take care of. Have a good day." She said and close the door quickly, leaving an angry girl in her room.

"So apparently you thought that I have periods. Well, you're wrong Mr Alpha-who-is-a-jealous-man." She punched her pillow aggressively and screamed in anger.

"Just wait when you come back, I will kill you, I will not let this go away." She threatened to her pillow and pointing the pillow in anger.

"Why am I talking to a pillow?" She groaned and rolled over her bed.

"You know, you can be my friend." She said to her pillow.

"Besides you will get to hear my problems as an exchange of my beautiful skull sleeping on your soft sheet." She said pulling the end of her long brown hair.

"I must be crazy talking to a pillow like this." She sighed and scratched her hair.

She goes to the kitchen and eats her breakfast that she made with bread and jam, she goes to her room to brush her teeth and wore Blaze shorts and let her jumper, she gets downstairs and opened the back door that leads to the garden, the garden was amazing, they had flowers everywhere, there is both a swimming pool inside and outside, a sauna and a jacuzzi beside the swimming pool.

"I think you are not supposed to be here." A voice said making her jumped out of fear.

"Dude, you scared me." She sighed.

"I'm sorry, I'm just taking care of my future Luna." He winked at her and she makes a disgusted face.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Klay, the third in command of this pack." He said offering his hand.

"I'm Mia, well Blaze mate, nice to meet you." She shook his head nervously.

After a moment of silence, Klay started the conversation.

"Do you like the garden?"

"Yes it's beautiful, there are pretty flowers everywhere." She said looking at one flower especially.

"Yes, they are beautiful. Just like you." He smiled and she blushed.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't flirt with my future Luna." He blushed.

"It's okay, you were just making a compliment, that's not even considered as flirting." She smiled happily and picked the flower that interested her.

"Here is a flower for you." She said giving it to him.

"Already falling in love with you?" He said sarcastically and she widened her eyes.

"Oh no, I won't betray my mate even though he's dumb, it's just a token of our new friendship."

"Thanks, Mia, I appreciate the flower." He said and put it on the pocket beside his heart, he wore his usual uniform that she noticed on the warriors.

"Why are you wearing a uniform?" She asked.

"This is a uniform that represents our forces and abilities, everyone will know that this uniform belongs to the strongest pack in America, so that's no one will bother us." He smirked.

"Cocky much?" She grinned.

"My Alpha words not mine." He put his hand in surrender.

"Well, my mate is really arrogant and cocky." She sighed softly.

"Yeah you better take care of him, it's time for you to leave the garden, the alpha will panic if you are in your room which you are supposed to be there." He said looking at his watch.

"Well, I wanted to see the garden." She whined.

"Anyway, I'm going to go, see you next time Klay." She waved at him and left the garden quickly before her mate comes in.

She opened the door of their room and waited patiently on the couch, plotting her plan for revenge and thinking that she got her period, so that's why she's moody.

Furthermore, she laughed evilly and noticed Blaze standing beside the door, with a plastic bag in his hand.

"Why are you laughing like a witch?" He sighed and put down the plastic bag on the table.

"That's not your business." She huffed and crossed her arms.

"Babygirl, everything you are doing is going to be my business."

————————————————
Fun fact: Blaze nickname for Mia is not related to that film 365 who I didn't like (my opinion) I just choose this nickname for her because he was Italian and to him, she was his babygirl lol.