Chapter 5

Comment For More . More votes & comments the faster I update 😘

Through the entire ride August was just thinking. Over Thinking to be exact. What if he's gone, "what if that's the last time I'll ever see him again" , that's what was going on through his head I mean what would his mother say. The last thing that she said to him was get out of her house. What would she say? He then called her to let her know what happen. As the ambulance pulled up to the emergency entrance, his mother was right there waiting for them. August got out and went to confront his mother and told her what happen. After they got Mel from out the back they rushed him inside. August and his mother both followed behind, until they couldn't go further.

They then sat in the waiting room. August phone began to rung. It was Kory. Kory told August that soon after they all rushed in the woods, Snake.... Snake killed Reggie. One gun shot to the head was all it took.

August then was in shock. He was just thinking everything Reggie had done for him. His thoughts was interrupted by the doctor.

"The family of Armel Antonio Alsina?", The doctor called out, having August and his mother stand up. The doctor told them to follow him.

They followed behind the doctor as the doctor led them into Mel's room. Mel's upper body , his chest mostly, was in a wrap with some blood covering certain parts of the bandage. The doctor then opened the door to his room and held it open for August and his mother.

August and his mother rushed to the side of his bed. Mel was fully awake.

"Momma, Aug, what happen?", he asked slightly confused. "He doesn't remember anything", the doctor added. "You was shot bro, you gotta stay strong for us", August said holding his head down. "Mel we love you , you have to stay awake and stay strong for us please", his mother begged.

But August knew. August knew his brother wasn't going to make it. His mom knew to.

"I love Yall to....", after saying his last words, the monitor started to beep and the line went flat.

The doctor rushed to his side. The nurses came barging in and tried to do everything.

But they knew. Mel's heart wasn't strong enough. He was shot dead in the heart. His heart held on but suddenly gave out.

August and his mother busted out in tears. But they knew , No More Sorrow, No More Pain, No More Struggle, "Rest Easy Mel", was August final words to his older brother.

©YungAug

More comments more votes faster updates. 😘