Chapter 7

After the funeral August went straight to the "Bando". He barged in and told everyone to meet in the main room. August was now in charge of everything, since Reggie and Mel was dead.

After about 5 minutes the gang all gathered in the living room. August leaned against the wall and waited for everyone to get quiet.

"So as yall all know..." , he began to speak. "Reggie & Mel was killed last week, and I thank you all for showing your support at both funerals, but Yall already know what time it is, Revenge, ain't no going easy on them neither , we load up , go to their little hide out and we find out who killed Mel , and we find out who killed Reggie."

One of the members Daniel stood up, "Well Aug I already found that out for you, Snake killed both of them.

August nodded his head , "Well that just made it easier for all of us, We kill Snake & let his crew members watch their leader die."

The gang was already up for it. They didn't care what happen as long as the other Gang got what they deserved.

"So Saturday evening , We all meet here , everyone is going to get rest here and that evening we load up & then we Kill Snake "

Everyone nodded in approval and went their separate ways, August then went to the office & began to think of a plan.

Short I Know But 3 Chapters Left , Drama In The Last 3!

©YungAug