2 - New Environment

Previously in Ch. 1

"I remember a green mist surrounding me before it disappeared in an instant and I found myself here." Maleficent replies as she moves her hand again to turn Diaval into a bird once again.

Now in Ch. 2

Mal's P.O.V.

"A green mist was in the sky above and you came out of it." I said as I stared at her.

"Does someone now how I can get back to my daughter Aurora." Maleficent asked as she looked up to the sky.

"I am sorry but I am not sure if we can help and maybe we can all calm down so we can think this through." Fairy Godmother said as she started to walk towards Maleficent.

"Okay." I said as I saw Maleficent spread her wings and take off into the sky.

"WAIT!" I yelled as I watched her fly higher and higher by the second.

I walked to the spot she took off and stared at her in the sky looking for a way out. So lost in thought, I was startled when Ben put his hand on my shoulder. Seeing his face is what brought me back and I just looked to the others.

"I-I am going back to my room." I said as I started to walk away and the others followed behind me.

"Mal does this change anything?" Evie asked when we were far from hearing distance from the others.

"No it doesn't change anything. We still go after the wand!" I said as we kept walking to our dorms.

"Well what do we do about Maleficent?" Jay asked as we opened the door to Evie and my room.

"I don't know! We could just ignore her." I said as I threw my purse on my bed and sat down.

"Are you sure because she is nothing like your mother Mal." Carlos said as he sat down on a chair by my bed.

"We don't know that! After all she is trying to get back to her daughter." Evie said as she sat on her bed.

"Yeah she said so herself." Jay agrees with Evie as he sat on a chair by her bed.

"Yes but her daughter is princess Aurora and my mother tried to kill her in our world." I replied as I stared at me feet.

"Okay then we will talk again tomorrow." Jay said as he got up to head to his and Carlos's room.

"Yeah see you tomorrow." Carlos said as he followed Jay out the door.

"Goodnight!" Both Evie and I said at the same time as they walked out our doors.

"So what do you think of the Maleficent from another world?" Evie asked me as she stared at my face for a reaction.

"I don't know what to think!" I replied as I layed down on my bed.

"Well we should try to get along with her." Evie said as she got comfortable on her own bed.

"Let's just go to bed and deal with this tomorrow." I said as I got up to get ready for bed.

"Okay." Evie replied as she followed me to get ready for bed.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Maleficent's P.O.V.

As I was in the air I watched the people below me and I can feel magic in a few of them which surprised me. Even as I watched them, I felt the most power from the girl in purple named Mal. Slowly they dispersed from the group and I slowly descended to the ground.

"Where should we stay for the night Diaval?" I said as I stretch out my wings and turned Diaval into a human.

"I am not sure mistress. We do not know this place that well." Diaval replied as he looked around us as there was no one here anymore.

"How about at the top of the schools tower?" I asked as I pointed up from the ground.

"If you wish, then I suppose so mistress." Diaval replied as I turned him back to a crow and flew to the top with him following.

"Let's stay here and think about what to do tomorrow." I said as I landed and on a tower at the top.

"Caw, caw, caw." Diaval replied as We look around at our surroundings.

"This looks nothing like our home Diaval." I said as I gazed at the kingdom.

"Yes, indeed mistress." Diaval replied as he was human again.

"Do you think we will be able to go home to Aurora?" I asked as I sat down and got comfortable.

"I hope we do mistress," Diaval says. "Because we can't leave her alone.

"Your right," I say as I lay down and look at the stars coming out. "We have to get back and we will do everything we can to do so."

After we got comfortable, we watched the stars in silent. The longer we payed on the top of this tower the more sleep crept up to us.

~Time Skip To Next Morning~

"Caw, caw, caw." Diaval said as he hovers above me, to wake me up.

"What is it Diaval." I said as I got up and looked at him hovering above me.

As I get up, I was about to change Diaval into a man until I noticed the immense power coming from down below us. Stopping in my tracks, I turn to the side and go to the edge to look down to the ground. Seeing many humans down there, I see that the girl in purple is the one I sense the magic in.

"Come on Diaval!" I said as I spread my wings and took off to the ground.

Feeling the wind in my wings as I descend to the ground, getting closer to the girl in purple. As I was close enough, I slowed down and landed softly in front of the girl.

"Why is it, that you are the only one I sense magic in when you are human?" I asked the girl who looked shocked to see me, as Diaval landed on my shoulder.

~Author's Note~

Thanks for the 10 votes in chapter 1, but I should also mention that I will only update a chapter when I get 10 votes on the latest chapter. Even so I will be working on the next chapter and it makes me happy that you enjoyed this book so far.