Chapter 6

Jimin's POV

After Hoseok brought back Haneul from his play date, I took him a bath and started getting ready for bed.

"You'll never believe who I met today," Hoseok said. I tucked in Haneul and looked up at Hoseok, "who?". I kiss Haneul's forehead, say goodnight, and walk out his room.

"Your lover boy" he laughed. I look at him with wide eyes, "Yoongi?"

He nods, "yup, his kid was the one that wanted to bubs to go to his house and play"

I stare at him, "he has a kid?"

He nods again, "a cute one at that, but not as cute as little Hanni" Hoseok smiles. "I also got his Instagram for you so you can stalk him" he laughs and hands me his phone with Yoongi's Instagram already opened. I scroll through his Instagram and see cute pictures on him and his son.

"He looks just like him, he's a cutie" I stated while looking at his pictures.

"Who? Yoongi or his son" He asks

"Both... I'm so glad Haneul became his son's friend" I smiled.

"Are you going to follow him?" Hoseok asked. Is it too early to follow him? Would he think I'm weird if I do? "I don't know if I should..."

"Too late, I already followed him for you" he laughed and tossed my phone to me.

"HOSEOK!! Why would you do that? Now he's gonna think I'm weird!!" I yelled

"Hey, shut up. You're gonna wake up Hanni". He's right, I closed my mouth and looked at my phone. He followed me back. "Hobi, look. He followed me back" I said, smiling the biggest smile.

"You're welcome. I better be the best man at the wedding" he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and laughed with him. "Of course you will"

I pull out my phone and text Yoongi.

Jimin
I didn't know you had a son and said son is friends with my son.
He's a cutie and well mannered for his age. You're raising him well :)

Yoongi
Thank you! I try my hardest to raise him to show respect for people. Your son is cute too. They should have more playdates. 

Jimin
Yes, they should! That would be great. 

Yoongi
I wanted to ask you a question...

Jimin
Sure! What is it?

Yoongi
I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me next Saturday? I mean if you're not busy or anything. It's totally fine if you say no though... There's always next time...

I blush as I read the messages. Oh my gosh, he just asked me out. I look up at Hoseok, who's staring at me weirdly. "What happened? Why are you looking like that?"

"Yoongi just asked me on a date...."