MOUTHWASH LANDIA BITCH

Everyone in the group to Target

Sero

Kami

Mina

Toru

Tsu

Kiri

Ochaco

Deku

Todo

Momo

Jiro

 The group had made it to Target with Mina blasting Shower by Becky G from her phone "Will you please stop!?" Toru asked for the 5th time "Thinkin' of ya when I'm goin' to bed when I wake up think of ya again you are my homie, lover and friend exactly why!" is how Mina responded, "There's a sale on boba at the Starbucks!" Momo squealed as she dragged Todoroki and walked away "LET'S MAKE A FORT!" Kami suggested as he Sero Kiri and Jiro ran off towards the bedding. The rest of them walked for a bit before they found the toys and Ochaco and Tsu found the Hatchimals and put 10+ in the cart "DUDE WE DONT NEED ALL OF THOSE!" Mina yelled at the pair "Oh but we do need 12 LOL surprise dolls, which might I add ARE 90 BUCKS EACH!" Ochaco yelled.

Deku backed away and went to search for Todo but before he found him he came across a fort with had Jiro, Kami, Sero, and Momo when he went inside he found Jiro chugging a 2-liter bottle of Dr. Pepper while the other 3 chanted "CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!" after she was done they all threw confetti "Do you guys Know where Shoto is? He asked after their celebration "He's in the book aisle, or was it the sports section, actually I think it was video games." Momo said unsure "No help." Deku said leaving the fort of... he doesn't even know, a while later he found Ochaco in a toilet paper fort "Quick, quick, come n here." she rushed him "What why?" he asked as he was dragged in the fort.

"Paper towel land has declared war on the people of Toliet paper country!" "And how do you know I'm not a spy searching for your hideout?" he joked she didnt find it as funny she looked him dead in the eyes and said, "You better not be." "It was a joke I swear, I'm looking for Shoto," he said putting his hands up "know where he could be?" "He joined mouthwash landia with Kiri," Deku swore she was on drugs "Can I go?" he asked "Sure but dont say I didnt warn you." she said letting him leave. Not to long after he left was he pelted with spitballs "AE YOU A SPY FOR TOLITE PAPER COUNTRY!" Mina yelled, "I mean I've been there but no." "HE"S A SPY CAPTURE HIM!" Mina yelled to Tsu and next thing he knew he was in yet another fort but this was paper towels and a lot more decorated than the last fort.

"WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?" Mina asked shining a light in his face "Scoops Ahoy!" Deku said "Only right answer!" Tsu said turning off the light "May I ask what the fuck is going on?" "We declared war on Ochaco and Toru," Tsu answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world "we then declared war on Mouthwash landia." "But that one had to end soon because they have far to many people for us." "I just wanted to find Shoto." Deku sighs "SO YOU'RE JOINING MOUTHWASH LANDIA?! TSU THROW HIM TO THAT SHARKS!" "Nope yall are crazy." he said leaving the fort.

He went back to the first fort hoping no one was their instead he found, Kiri, Todo, Momo, Jiro, Kami, and Sero, "I'm guessing this is Mouthwash landia?" "GASP WHO TOLD YOU?" Kami gasped "I was kidnapped by the other lands/countries." "In that case will you help us attack them?" Kiri asked excitedly. "Umm, sure?" Deku said "YAY-" Momo started before a little kid walked in and they all hissed (including Deku) at them as they ran back to their parents "Okay what's the battle plan?" they all asked Sero I'm assuming he's the leader  "Half of us take Toliet paper country the other half take Paper towel land, and if you lose im feeding you to the piranhas." "Sir yes sir!" they all said, "Okay now what our ammo?" Kami asked, "Ballons filled with mouthwash, and if needed softballs." Paper towel land team: Kami, Kiri, Jiro, Deku, Toliet paper country team: Todo, Sero, Momo.

The group was running towards the paper towel aisle battle-ready they got a lot of stares but who cares? When they made it they did a war yell before pelting Mina and Tsu with mouthwash as the ran away spitting spitballs at them at some point Kami "accidentally" hit a worker who called security as they were running they came across the rest of them and yelled "SCATTER!" so then they all ran in different directions at some point Kiri managed to lose whoever was chasing him and he came across one of those phones that if you do something it does something else (great explanation ik) so he yelled "MOUTHWASH LANDIA WON THE WAR!" and everyone in the store could hear it then a security guard came around the corner and Kiri quickly yells "NO REGRETS!" before dashing off.

At some point, they had all either escaped or were thrown out "We are now banned from this target." Momo says as they sit on the curb "Good thing we went to one of the farther ones." Seo says "Kiri what was that about you guys winning the war?" Toru asked "Oh dont even start you guys never had a chance." he said as they all nod in agreement "Deku betrayed us." Tsu points out "No I was kidnapped by you guys." "Hey, I warned you to stay out of the crossfire!"Ochaco added "Ugh my body's sticky" "Who's bright idea was it to use mouthwash?" Mina asked, "We're Mouthwash landia, plus it was either that of Softballs."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/N YES