He was seated in his car engrossed in his phone, I walked up to the car and he let out a harsh breath when he took notice of my presence.

He leaned back in his chair and pressed a button to unlock the door.

I opened the door and got into the car trying hard not to glance at me.

"Weren't you thought how to greet?" He asked in an irritated tone.

"Hey, you told me to stay out of your life," I snapped.

He scoffed.

"I see how you doing that,"

Okay, he is really annoying. We weren't friends so why should I greet him?

He started the engine and drove out of the house.

"Would you tell me where your school is or you expect to know just by looking at you," He said.

"You could have just asked," I tell him rolling my eyes before giving him the directions.

I turned towards the road again watching a different car pass by us, he was really a slow driver but I dare not tell him that.
I heard my phone ringing, I dipped my hand into my bag to take my phone.

A smile crept onto my face as Ivan's name flashed on the screen, I glanced at Kingston who was scowled at me.

"Hey Ivan," I said as I answered the call.

"Dior, are you awake?" He answered.

I wake up late at times, Ivan calls me to know if I am ready because we walk to school together.

"Awake? I am on my way to school," I laughed.

"On your way to school?" He repeated.

"Look, I will explain everything later,"

"Okay," he said and ended the call.

"Your boyfriend?" I heard Kingston ask teasingly.

I turned to look at him," If you want me to stay out of your life, stay out of mine,"

We got to my school and I alighted from his car slamming his door.

"Hey, my car did no harm," I heard him say.

I ignored him.

"Saying 'thanks' would have been better," He yelled.

I turned back clenching my teeth," Get out,"

He gave me an annoying look before driving off.

______________________________________

Time passed by quickly, by third grade I was having a class with Ivan.
The class was so boring that I was praying for lunchtime to come, not because I want to eat because this class was so boring.

Finally, the bell was rung and everyone bolted out of the class.

I told Ivan everything that happened, we move out of our house, I didn't leave anything behind.

"So do you have any reasons why he can't stand you?" Ivan questioned.

I shook my head.

"All I know is that we didn't like each other when we were little,"

"Oh,"