Explosive Times 

Start from the beginning

As this was happening. Lilith and Anthony began to smell something.

"Do you smell that. It's smells like Gasoline" said Anthony who was visiting his girlfriend.

"I do as well but I can figure it out." Said Lilith.

"Anyways how are you doing baby." Anthony said.

"I'm doing great now that I'm with you." Said Lilith.

"Well well the loser actually gets a girl. I can't believe." Said Jericho.

"What do you want Jericho. Don't you now you can only be here if you have a student bring you in." Said Anthony.

"Well who's to say I don't have a student. I'm leaving anyways. Good luck getting back buddy." He said as he walked off.

"Man I hate that guy." Said Anthony.

"You and me both" said a voice.

Anthony and Lilith turn around to see Jack.

"Jack what's up my brother." Anthony smiled and gave Jack a bro hug.

"What are you doing here." He asked his friend.

"Well I heard that my boy got a hot girlfriend and wanted to see if it was true. And it looks like it is. Congratulations my brother. However there is one more thing I'm here to talk to you about. We need to head somewhere where we can sit and talk." Said Jack.

"The student hangout area is about a 10 minutes walk that way." Said Lilith.

"That's perfect." Smiled Jack as the three walked.

Meanwhile Yuu, Misty, Serefina, and Rosalyn are all having a girls night out.

"So wait you think Rowan likes legs?" Asked Yuu.

"Yes I do. I see him hold Hornets legs all the time. I don't think it's bad but it different." Said Rosalyn as she had her nails done.

"I mean if that's what he likes then that's what he likes." Said Serefina.

"Anyways.  So girls I wanna say something. Me and Bentin are having a baby." Said Yuu.

"Really congratulations." Said Misty.

"He gonna be a great father I know it." She said as she rubbed her belly.

Back at the daycare the only kid in there was a Little Illustrious.

There's a big red mark on her face as she looks like she has been crying

"Hey little one what's up?" Asked Bentin as he sits down with her.

"My dad said to go away and never come back. He hit me." She said as fresh tears began to run down her face.

Bentin just hugged the little aircraft carrier. She hugged back and just cried in his arms. She just cried and cried and Bentin sat there and just patted her head and told it will be ok.