Plans and Team Building.

Rowan wake up the next morning. To see Yorktown cuddled into his arms. Last night was a rare nights that Yorktown wanted to sleep with him. Rowan thinks it was all the talk about the destroyer traffic ring they read last night.

"Mmmmm morning honey. How did you sleep?" Asked Yorktown.

"Great with you in my arms." Said Rowan.

Yorktown smiles and began to kiss Rowan. They just enjoyed the kiss. They don't show much affection due to them not needing to. Hornet is the very affectionate one.

Rowan pulls Yorktown up and just holds her.

"Well mister. Someone is protective." Yorktown smiled and laugh.

"I don't know. You don't let me cuddle you often so I wanna enjoy it." Said Rowan.

"Well you can cuddle all you want right now." She laughed and enjoyed being in her mans arms.

Meanwhile Belfast and Misty begin to make Rowan some breakfast.

"You now you don't have to help. I'm a maid it's my job." Said Belfast.

"I know but I'm Rowans personal assistant. I have to help. It was the only I could be here was to be his servant." Said Misty.

"Well you make the eggs and I'll work on he bacon." Belfast said as she began to work together with Misty.

Meanwhile Bentin is sleep in the middle of Akagia and Kaga.

Then Hannah is up talking to a boy she likes.

Ash and Yorktown have been kissing and making out for a while. When they hear crying.

"Mommy daddy where are you? I'm scared." Cried The Observer.

"Duty calls." Rowan said.

"When you get back. I want you back in bed. I'm feeling special today." She said in his ear seductively with a little kiss on the neck that's made him blush.

He walks into the living room where they made a bed for her.

"Daddies here little one." He said as he got hugged by the Observer.

"Yay. I'm happy. Where's mommy?" She asked.

"She's still asleep." Said Rowan.

"Oh then who are you in bed with. Are you cheating?" She asked.

"No I am in a relationship with 5 of my ship girls. Your mom is one of them. But last night your step mom Yorktown wanted to sleep with me." He explained. By the time he was done. She had fallen back to asleep.

He set her back in the bed and then when back into his room. He walked in to see Yorktown is just bra and panties.

"Woah. This is a first." Rowan said.

"I mean I told you I was feeling special." Yorktown said as she made a come here with her finger.

Rowan closed and locked the door.

Meanwhile in the chancellors Office

"Yes I put the kids you wanted up. Trust me once they get the 16 best in one place we go to the plan. Jericho is already starting to get the gasoline ready. We need a lot of the fumes to send them to the hospital." Said Chancellor Shepard.

"Good. Iron Academy needs your school out of the way so we can win. And taking down your team is the best way to win." Said a voice on a phone.

"I never wanted a team anyways. The school board wanted it. Now with this plan I can take the best out of the way and then I can easily take this school board down and take all the power. Then I can use my power to steal all the shipgirls I want to." Said Shepard with an evil laugh.