Judges, Please Read!!

Judges, you are expected to write a detailed review along with the stats of each book and then PM us the review, stats and the information for which book and which author it is. For books, you are REQUIRED to read five chapters of the story. If you want to give a more detailed and precise review, please continue reading the story. For Short Stories/ One shots and Poems you are REQUIRED to read two, but once again, PLEASE continue if you want to give a more detailed review.

A review should look somewhat like this.

(This a completely random book and scenario and username)

Title: The Devil's Toy
Author: %udysgdk,hd
Genre: Romance

Stats: Title: 8/10
Cover: 5/5
Blurb: 2/10
Characters: 13/20
Plot: 10/30
Grammar: 10/10
Originality: 5/15

Total: 53/100

Review Example: I think this was an average Romance book at the best. The plot was somewhat boring, but could be interesting at parts, and the whole Angel and Devil thing is vastly over used in Romantic fantasies. The title was pretty good, as you are interested and drawn in by the word "toy." Why does it say toy? What does that mean? What is this toy? The cover is beautiful, with dark colors and bright reds, and a mysterious doorway with a bright light, and I was really drawn in by it. I read the blurb, and was disappointing. It was pretty boring, and didn't make me want to read the book. I can easily imagine somebody wanting to read the book because of the cover and title, and then deciding not to after reading the blurb. The characters were meh, and the main ones were very stereotypical. Many tropes were used, such as the "Misunderstood Bad Guy" and the "I Love him and I don't Care What my Parents Say Good Girl", and they weren't anything special from other stories I've read, which made this book very cliche. However, I did enjoy some of the supporting characters. I especially enjoyed Minu, and I wish I saw more of her in the story. I wasn't invested in the romantic relationship, and the love triangle felt very sloppy. However, there were no grammar errors, which makes me think that they at least put effort into the story to edit it. 

Remember Poetry Judges, your form is different! Please check the criteria page for your form!