Introduction + Rules

Welcome everyone!!! This is SilverBeams, and respectthebangs and I will be hosting the Lunar Awards!

So, for those of you who read my announcements, you'll know that I was planning on making an art contest! Then Luna reached out to me and said she wanted to celebrate 100 followers (congrats Luna!) with something and proposed we combine forces and host a writing contest!! Whoohoo!

(I'll still host the art contest at some point if you guys still want me to, but if not that's totally fine.)

Anyway, I'll give it over to Luna!! 

Hey guys! Like Silver explained, we decided to combine forces like one of those super hero movies and create these awards together! If you wanna attend, then please read these rules and follow them! 

1. Please follow this account (LunarAwards) and add this book to your reading list so that you can get notifications whenever this contest updates! 

2. Please follow us, the admins at respectthebangs and SilverBeams (mine is optional: I don't want to make people follow me if they don't want to :) ~Silver)

3. No being rude to any of the judges or any other contestants! If you are, your story (or stories) will be removed from the contest. 

4. You can submit one book in each genre to allow everyone to get a chance. However, you can submit three books into the awards as long as they are in three separate genres. 

5. You must follow your judge when it is assigned, as they are judging your book (s) using their own time! (If you are interested in being a judge, then you can fill out the form in the neact few pages.) Of course we will also be judging, so if you get one of us as your judge, you can ignore this rule. 

6. If your section is full, please do not ask to join, because we will have to say no, and we don't like saying no! 

7. Please enter only English books!

8. Do NOT bribe the judges with anything, or else you will be immediately kicked from this contest. Judges, if somebody bribed you, immediately tell us. 

9. Your book must have at least 5 chapters, as we will be only reading the first 5 chapters of your story. However, for poetry, short story/ oneshots, they will need to have at least two chapters. If you have five in one of those categories however, we will read five chapters, but the minimum is two. 

10. We accept LGBTQ Books, but if your book is Mature in any way, please comment on this chapter how it is mature and we will tell you if we can accept it into our contest. 

11. To ensure that you have read the rules, in the submission form, please put down what your favorite book series is! 

12. All books will be due on August 10. If all spots fill up before then, then we will stop the awards early. If by August 10, not all spots are filled, we will push the date back further. 

If you have any other questions, PM this account!