Announcement!!!

A few topics I would like to talk about: 

1. Firstly, the deadline is being extended to the end of June, as we very few entries in our contest. So, if you have anybody that you think could submit a story into this contest, please tag them somewhere on this book, because we are severely lacking entries. 

2. Sort of on the same level of our announcement above this, we are also SEVERELY lacking judges. We don't even have one judge for each category yet. Like what I said above, if you know anybody that could possibly judge for any category, we would love to have them judge here. 

3. For some reason, tags are not working in our book. So, if you see that your tag is not there, it is probably in the comments box next to the story that you have written. The same goes for judges. If you see a blank spot for your judge, then check the comments box for the judge.  

4. Our stickers will be made soon, they are being created by the amazing incrediblestories2 and they have not finished with them yet, so please be patient for them. Please check out incrediblestories2, as their work is amazing! 

5. Please make sure that your book is in the reading list with your genre labeled on it. We would hate to miss any of your entries!!!

Thank you for participating in the Lunar Awards!!

Admins: Luna (respectthebangs) and Silver (SilverBeams