Chapter 3: Playing truth or dare

Start from the beginning

"Ugh, what happen?" Quentin asked unconsciously.

"You four passed out for a short time after my sister used 'charm' on you." Gina replied.

"Oh, I knew that." Quentin said.

"Now it's my turn." I said while continuing the game.

I spin the bottle to see who's the third one to go while everyone was hoping to be next. The bottle stops and points at my sister. She is going to be the third one next.

Gina's pov.

While the bottle points at me, it was my turn to go.

My sister asks, "Okay Gina, truth or dare?"

I answered, "Dare."

"Alright, so here's the thing you're gonna do, I dare you to kiss Linus." She told me.

"*gulp* Okay. Whatever you say so." I said nervously while blushing.

As I walk up to Linus and get closer to his face, my face became red and I kiss him in the lips while my sister, his best friend, and the others are fangirling, nosebleeding and squealing over us, kissing.

After I'm done kissing him, I release the kiss and I look away from him. Feeling a bit shy whenever he looked at me. But then he pat me on the shoulder. I feel like I have a crush on him.

"You did good." He told me.

My eyes widened from what he said, and started to faint myself.

Linus's pov.

*sigh* Why does she have to act like that whenever I looked at her?

"Is anyone gonna pick her up?" I asked. "After you guys stop nosebleeding."

"Oh, I will!" Regina replied, after she wipes her nose with a tissue while everyone does it too.

While Regina carries her back to the spot where she's sitting at, I raised my hand at Regina and asked, "Umm... can I spin the bottle for her?"

Regina replied, "Sure."

So I spin the bottle round and round. I really hope it's my turn, but the others are hoping to think it's their turn. But all of a sudden, the bottle has stopped, and points at Lila.

Lila's pov.

As the bottle points at me, which is my turn, Roxy asks, "Alright Lila, truth or dare?"

I responded, "Uhh... Truth."

"Okay, here's a really good question for you, is it true that you and your mother have been alone together at home?" Roxy asked.

I answered, "Well, we aren't alone together but, I used to have a father, which is a shiny Grimmsnarl, but he passed away when I was just an infant. He died from illness, but at least he's still watching me from heaven."

"Hey, that reminds me, I used to have a shiny father, which is an umbreon, that loved me more than anyone else. But sadly, he passed away when I was an Eevee. And I miss him so much." Kenny said, sadly.

"Huh? How did your father passed away?" I asked.

Roxy agreed to me and asked him, "Yeah, is he sick or something?"

"Well, he was attacked by abusive pokemon that wanted to kill us, while he sacrificed me and my mother to keep us safe. Luckily, the police arrived, and send those wild ones in prison. When me and my mother are at the hospital, because of my father's injury, my father is about to pass out, but before he died, he wanted me to stay strong without him. I was trying to act strong today." Kenny explained sadly as he was tearing up a bit.