Chapter 2: The shy new student

Roxy's pov.

The next day

While I was sleeping in my bed, the alarm clock went on, and I woke up in the morning and turn it off. I stretched my body and yawn, so I can get up. I changed my clothes, brush my teeth, and get my backpack.

I go downstairs to the castle door and my mother, Tsareena, said, "Have fun at school. After school, tell me what the shiny new student is."

I replied, "I will mom."

As I'm leaving, the vileplume guards let me leave to school. I left the castle and went to school, since our school is close to our neighborhood, as I saw Lila going to school as well.

I said to Lila, "Good morning."

She said back to me, "Good morning to you Roxy. Let's go to the poketeria to see if the others are doing."

As I agreed, we went to school to the poketeria to see how our friends are doing.

Later

As we got to the poketeria, we saw that everyone is making a welcome party for the new student as they remembered. And our teachers joining us for the welcome party while they're chatting. We were proud. So we both check on the others to see how they're doing so well.

I walk to Wendy and ask her, "Hi Wendy, how are the decorations doing?"

Wendy answered, "The decorations are doing great."

I replied, "That's good."

Meanwhile with Lila

Lila walks to them and asks the others, "Hello, so did you guys remember to bring or donate something to the shiny student?"

The others nodded, and they shown me that they bring those stuff that they remembered.

I said, "Awesome, now put those back into your bags or gifts."

They agreed, and put them back into their gifts or bags.

Back to Roxy

Derek runs to me and tells me, "Hey Roxy, I already tell Mrs. Bewear the lunch lady that she will take the shiny student's order and serve him or her some breakfast."

I said proudly, "Good, I'm so proud of you."

Derek said, "Thanks."

Meanwhile with Lila (again)

Lila walks to Ellie at the stage and asks her, "So Ellie, did you pick what song your gonna sing to the new shiny student?"

Ellie answered, "I did. And I pick the perfect song for the student. It was the song, 'Blank Space'."

Lila replied, "Okay."

Lila walks to me and said, "Now that's everyone preparing, Right?"

I responded, "Right."

But then, we were wondering of when it's going to come.

We walk to the teachers and I ask them, "Excuse me, since when is the shiny student coming here?"

Mrs. Quagsire answered, "Well, any minute now."

I replied, "Okay." So we walk away from the teachers so they'll keep on chatting.

"So, since everyone is doing well, we should tell them to hide and surprise the shiny student whenever he or she's here, after they're done preparing." I said.

"But isn't it on our plan from yesterday?" Lila asks me, concerned.

I became shocked. "Uhh..." I couldn't say some words because we forgot to tell them yesterday during our plan.