Chapter 3: Playing truth or dare

Start from the beginning

"Oh, let's go downstairs where our friends are." I tell Kenny to come with us.

As we go back downstairs where our friends are, I tell them, "Sorry for the delay, since you guys like our treehouse, do you wanna play 'truth or dare'?" I asked.

"Yes please." Everyone replied except Kenny, who doesn't know what that game is.

Kenny asked, "Uhh...what is 'truth or dare'?"

Gina explained, "Truth or dare is when someone, who has its turn, spins the bottle first. When it points at you, you are asked by someone saying, 'truth or dare?' It's up to you to pick. If you pick truth, you need to tell us about your life, someone else, or something like that. If you pick dare, someone will tell you to dare you to do risky things, but we'll dare you to do safe things, if it's your turn when the bottle points at you."

Regina agreed to her and said, "Yeah, before the game starts, we'll form a circle, and since I got an empty water bottle, we'll use it for the game."

As we form ourselves a circle, Regina puts an empty water bottle in the middle, surrounding us.

I said, "And now, let's begin the fun."

"Yeah!" Everyone agreed.

As the game starts, I started to spin the empty bottle to see who's gonna be the first one to be asked. Some of us were hoping to be the first one to go, but the bottle stopped and points at Kenny. He's going to be the first one to go.

Kenny's pov.

As the bottle pointed at me first, Roxy asked, "Okay Kenny, truth or dare?"

I was thinking in my head of what action I should pick, I answered, "Truth."

"Alright, so Kenny, is it true that you get along with the Ghastly trio during lunch?" Roxy asks in concern. "Lila told me that."

I replied, "I do. But not only them, most of the ghost pokemon are nice towards me. Because I'm a shiny, and shinies like me are super rare. Some shiny pokemon have flash stars and some have flash squares, or diamonds. I have flash stars whenever I was first encountered by people like you guys."

"Woah, that explains a lot." Lila said. "Okay, it's your turn to spin the bottle."

As I spin it, the others were hoping to be the next one to go. It stops and points at Regina. She's the second one next.

Regina's pov.

When the bottle points at me, which I'm next, Lila asked, "Alright Regina, truth or dare?"

I replied, "Dare."

"Okay. I dare you to use 'charm' at the boys." She tells me. Then she added one more thing, "Including Kenny."

"Okay!" I replied excitedly with determined eyes.

I started to stand up and began to use 'charm' towards the boys by winking at them with hearts appearing. So they will blush and become less wary. First, I use it on Linus. Second, I use it on Quentin. Third, I use it on Larry. And fourth, I use it one Kenny.

But before I use it on him, I ask, "Are you ready for this?"

"Uhh... I think so." He replied.

"Good." I said. I started to use 'charm' on Kenny.

Four of their attack Stat are harshly lowered.

"*moans* Nice going Regina." Linus moaned as the boys faint.

"Hehe, your welcome." I replied with a sweat drop expression in embarrassment. "Now come on you three, get up."

While I was trying to help those four get up, my sister and a few friends helped me get the boys up. As I see their eyes opening. They're waking up.