I glared playfully at him, noticing how he hinted me to agree.

I rolled my eyes and nodded, making the pup clap his hands in excitement.

"Yay!"

"Okay everyone, we're going to play hide and seek, okay? Search for a place to hide and me and TaeTae will try to find you." Jungkook explained softly, making everyone giggle excitedly.

Me and Jungkook closed our eyes, counting to thirty, hearing their small footsteps fading and them shushing each other.

"..29, 30!" Jungkook exclaimed, opening his eyes. I stood up and my eyes immediately fell onto four pups, who had a bad hiding spot.

I was about to walk up to them when Jungkook stopped me.

He shook his and and smiled, gesturing for me to mimic his actions.

He walked around and eyed the pups, playfully saying, "Where is everyone? You guys are so good at this game!" Which resulted on small giggles.

I stood still, to watch my mate handle this. I watched his movements, a big smile on my face as he lifted a pup and tickled the other as soon as he put him down.

After a little while, the she wolves returned and thanked Jungkook for watching them, bowing politely at me.

"No problem! Feel free to ask me anytime, I love kids!" Jungkook said happily, waving at a small baby in one of the she wolves' arms.

Once everyone was gone, Jungkook turned to me and happily skipped over to me to hug me, "We should do this more often! It was so cute to see you playing with them!"

I smiled. "Of course, anything for you bunny." I started. "I want to take you somewhere tonight." I smiled at my idea.

Jungkook let go of the hug to look me in my eyes.

"Sure! Where are we going?" He asked curiously.

"It's a surprise." I said mysteriously.

A few hours passed and it began getting darker and darker.

Finishing all of the work that had to be done, I walked out of the office only to find Jungkook sitting on the couch in the main room, laughing with the other guys.

I cleared my throat and smiled. "It's almost 12:00 guys. Go to sleep, it's late." They nodded and stood up, walking towards their room. I held Jungkook's wrist when he wanted to get ready to sleep too.

"Did you forget about the surprise I had, bunny?" He widened his eyes, smiling and he shook his head. "Oh, right! Let's go!"

I smiled and kissed his cheek, making him blush. We walked out of the pack house and told him to change in his wolf form, me also doing so.

We ran further and further into the woods, until we shifted back.

"It's dark here.." Jungkook said, looking around. He flinched when a branch snapped.

I chuckled. "You trust me, right?" He looked me in my eyes, nodding. "I trust you."

Ignoring my wolf's proud feeling, I walk over to him and put my hands over his eyes, so he wasn't able to see anything.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll love it." He nodded and I walked him safely to a beautiful scenery.

We stopped walking and I nervously said, "You can open your eyes." I removed my hands and he blinked a few times, before he gasped.

"Oh gosh! It's so pretty!" He ran a little further, laying down on the grass while looking up at the starry sky.

I smiled as I saw his reaction, relaxing. I laid down next to him and looked at his brown, shining orbs that were looking at the sky in full amazement.

"S-stop staring.." He mumbled as he looked at me, then back at the sky. I chuckled and looked up, the stars shining brightly.

After a few minutes, I couldn't help but to look at him again. His cheeks were a little red, due to the fact he realized I was staring at him again.

The moonlight illuminated his cute face, making me want to stay by his side forever. My eyes went from his eyes, to his squishable cheeks, to his cute nose and lastly, to his lips.

At that moment he looked back at me. We were staring at each other silently, his cheeks getting more and more red as time passed by.

My eyes went from his lips, to his eyes, back to his lips.

I smiled when I saw him nervously doing the same, wanting the same thing as me.

I cleared my throat when we both moved closer together, wanting to do something else first.

I sat up straight and looked at him, grabbing his hands when he sat up too.

I rubbed circles on the back of his hand and nervously began, "Jungkook.. I wanted to tell you how much I like you. My wolf absolutely adores you, I do too. Every time I look at you, I get reminded of the fact that the moon goddess blessed me by having such an amazing, perfect mate. You are so cute. Everything about you is just perfect. My heart beats faster every time I see you. When I see you playing around with those small pups, I can't stop thinking about the fact that I'd love to have pups together. To see a bump, caused by me. I love you, Jeon Jungkook."

I looked up at him before continuing, seeing that he had tears brimming in his eyes.

"So I want to ask you something. I'm so sorry for every bad thing I've done to you, for all the pain I caused you. I promise I won't ever hurt you again, I'll be by your side forever. I'll protect you from all the bad, and cherish all of the good moments with you.

Jeon Jungkook..

Can I have the honor to court you?"