Chapter 3

Heyo!!  I am actually flattered that someone already viewed this. I wrote this like 2 hours ago.  Since that happened I will make this chapter!  Enjoy!!!💕😄😄

Lesley POV:

"Gusion...", I said with no emotion.  I was pissed still. The bullet he fired at me is stil here.  It is still painful. "You look beautiful Lesley..", he said trying to make a conversation.  I was looking around finding Granger.  "Hey..  I know what I had done was wrong.  Can we get back together?", he said looking at me lovingly.  I wanted to throw up. This isn't happening.  I didn't said anything and just slapped him.  "don't even", I said coldly.  He was hurt at what I had said and just. I sighed in relief he didn't force it. I really don't have the energy to have a fight with him. I am so tired. I went  looking for Granger. I went into the Garden just to see her qith Guinevere? I walked to them while activating my camouflage. I walked silently just to hear there conversation.

granger's POV:

I was looking for Lesley when I saw Guinevere going near to me. I always hate her.  She is always going and forcing herself on me. I know she was married because if the ring she was wearing. "Hey baby", she said in her slutty voice. "What do you want? ", I spat at her coldly.  "You", she said placing her hands on my chest. I took her hand and place it in her side.  "I am not interested Guinevere.  You are married and I like someone else.  Just leave me alone.", I said a lot lower as I gritted my teeth forcing myself not to burst. "I know who it is.  It is Lesley Vance right? ", she said smirking.  How does she knows?  I looked at her with my eyebrow raise. "She is with Gusion now.  That man whore called my husband is with the girl you like.  It is best if they will be together and you and me will be forever together.  I won't hurt you.", I didn't believe everything she had said.  She took my hands and brought me where Gusion and Lesley were.  They were talking.  Just seeing them makes my heart broke.  I placed my head down,  clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. "You see now? She doesn't like.  I do,  be with me and I won't hurt you.", I sighed and nodded and went back to talk.  After that she wrapped her hands around me and kissed me in the lips.  I didn't want to kiss back, but my body forced me to.  I wrapped my arms around her pullung her closer.  Not until I heard a gasp in a distance.  I opened my eyes and saw Lesley.  She was standing there saying nothing. She was on the vurge to cry and stared daggers to Guinevere.  Whereas Guinevere was smirking at her. I quickly walked towards her to say hi, but instead, I was welcomed with a slap in the face hard. I was shocked when she said this, "I thought I finally found a man who will love me. I guess I really don't deserve happiness." she left with her hands in her eyes. I wanted to follow her.  I wanted to hug her.  I wanted to kiss her.  Fuck I want her.  I want my childhood friend.

Lesley's POV:

that was it.  I was left again, heartbroken, depressed.  It is tearing me apart.  Two men broke my heart again.  I saw them kissing the same girl. She is literally perfect. Was does she have that I don't?  Beauty?  Power?  Money?  Was I really that considerate to save my first timw in bed?  I hated life now. I just want to sleep.  I layed down my and Granger's bed. As I was laying down,  I didn't want to sleep there anymore.  I don't feel comfort. I left and went to the roof. It is where I always go if I am in my depp thought. I stand on the edge. I wanted to jump.  Just to end it.  I want to end all of this.  I am done being played with. I am done. I want die. I want to be with my real parents.  I want to go HOME.  I cried and jumped head first.  The castle was 5 stories high so it will drfinetely kill me. I closed my ryes and am ready to hit the ground.  Instead I felt an arm.  It was wrapped around me. I felt water dropping in my face. I opened my eyes and saw Granger.  He was badly injured.  Did he-- Did he just save me?  I looked at his back to see that it was bleeding.  I was crying and shaking him. "Granger! Granger!! Please."

*1 month later*

It has been a month since Granger was in coma.  I felt terrible. I am now crying. Again.  I am such a cry baby.  I always get into trouble.  I always see peopls die around me.  Am I really this unlucky?  Fuck,  if he dies I would never forgive myself.  I can't eat,  I can't sleep,  I can't leave his side. Estes always change the covers into new ones since my tears are staining it.  I felt terrible.  I feel like I was the one who killed him.  It feels like I shot him.  What am I gonna do?  I was always by his side.  I didn't take a bath for more than 2 weeks now.  I have huge bags under my eyes, but I didn't care. I want see him.  I want kiss him.  I want to do everything with him.

*1 Year later*

It has been a year since Granger was in a coma.  I am starting to lose hope.  Estes said that we should make a burial for him even if he's heart was beating.  I didn't go back to normal.  I was still there.  I take a bath inside the toilet here. I am so done with life.  I kissed his forehead and cheek and slept.  I finally slept for atleast today.

Lesley's Dream

I was walking down the street when I saw a boy crying.  I felt pity when I saw that he was hungry.  I bought some cracker and a bottle of water. I mean, that is what I can give since I am only 7 years old.  He looked at me and I saw that he has a scar on his left eye. I sniled at him and then gave my violin for him to try.  He was smiling while using my violin. After a while.  I asked his name,  "o-oh.. I am Granger Sonata!", he said shyly. I was looking at him.  It has been a 3 years and I was still playing with him.  "hey Granger. Sorry if I am going to leave you. My parents and I are going to the land of dawn.  I guess this will be a goodbye. ", I said and hugged him.  He hugged back and was about to give my violin back but my mother yanked me inside the car. I waved at the back window of the car. We were almost at the house.  My brother,  Harley,  was sleeping peacefully. "Hey Leslry,  would you mind if you help us here with the groceries? ",my mother asked.  I nodded my head and went into the car. Then,  I saw a black car heading towards us and I saw a black cloud blocking my vision.

END OF DREAM

I woke up and looked at Granger.  His ryes were open.  "Granger..", I said with pure happiness wrapped around my voice

Sorry again for a cliffhanger.. See you tomorrow or later agaun haha!  If this made it into 10 reads this time! Thanks!!