__________

It was now time to move in and Bf/n was waiting in the car for Y/n to come. Y/n wasn't late. It's just that bf/n was two hours early than what they agreed on.

"Hurry up, Y/n!" Complained bf/n through their phone call as she took a bite from her chocolate that she bought three boxes of. What can she say, she loved chocolate.

Y/n grabbed her bags and squeezed them in the car, she entered the passenger seat, bf/n started whining at how Y/n made them late and y/n sighed, she ignored her and took her phone.

Y/n smiled as she texted her boyfriend, they have been dating for three years now. David was a really sweet man, she met him when she first started teaching, he was in his final year studying to become a surgeon.

They just clicked when they first met, she started visiting him and meeting him in different places, he would tell her about his studies and she would listen with all her heart as she was also interested in this stuff.

On his graduation, he had confessed his feeling to her and they started dating. Y/n loved him and hoped that one day he would ask her for her hand in marriage as if he didn't, she think she would.

Bf/n giggled when she saw Y/n focused on her phone. She knew that y/n was texting David, she hoped that they would get married one day, they were really cute together.

Bf/n focused on the road as she started thinking about herself. Her single ass was happy with being single, it was much better. No sharing your chocolate with anyone and no need to dress up every time he decides to come and visit you or take you out.

She didn't need a boyfriend or a girlfriend, or so she thought.

__________

"Wow!" bf/n squeaked once she saw the school; It was huge! Bf/n walked out the door in amazement. Y/n also walked out and stared at the school with wide-eyes. It was much bigger than she imagined.

Someone cleared their throat behind them and they both turned quickly, y/n quickly grabbed the knife she hid in her boots and turned around, placing it right on the person's throat.

The person raised their hands in defense and smiled, "Hello, you must be the new teachers. My name's Rayleigh, the vice principle here. And since the principle is busy at the moment, I will be explaining everything to you" he said.

Y/n stepped back from him and took her knife and placed it back in her boots. "I'm really happy to see that you already have good defense skills, it would help you in this school," Rayleigh said with a smile, but this time, Y/n noticed a dark glint in his eyes.

Before either of them could reply or ask him what he meant because Rayleigh turned and motioned for them to follow him.

"I don't trust him," said bf/n while rolling her shoulders. "neither do I," said Y/n, as she quickly grabbed her sword, kuhono (short for Kurai honō which means dark flame). She placed it in her coat, which had a magical pocket from the inside that could hold anything, no matter the size, and not shows it.

She made sure no one saw, other than bf/n, then they both quickly followed Rayleigh. Rayleigh chuckled at that, he sensed everything they did but didn't say anything. And that sword... it had a dangerous power to it; he has to talk to Mihawk about her.

___________

"You see, Miss L/n and Miss Bf's l/n" Rayleigh started, "you may wonder why we chose you to teach in this school", both Y/n and bf/n nodded, waiting for Rayleigh to continue.

"As you may already know, this school has powerful students with powerful devil fruits and powers. So, we need powerful teachers to keep them at bay." Rayleigh said, then stopped and looked at them. "and from what we read in your reports, you... have been fired for being too strong and destroyed half of the school in a fight" Rayleigh said and stared at them.

"look, we can exp-" Before bf/n could say anything, Rayleigh cut her off: "over Coffee?" he raised an eyebrow at her. "w-well it wasn't my fault, the student pissed me off and miss smarty-pants over here tried to stop me" bf/n crossed her arms and puffed one of her cheeks.

"oh, so now you blaming me?!" Y/n crossed her arms and pointed to herself, "I saved your ass back there from going to prison!" she growled as bf/n just stuck out her tongue.

Rayleigh chuckled, "I know exactly where to place you".

__________

After getting their classes and schedule, Y/n and Bf/n left to their dorms. Y/n was in building C, floor 9. Bf/n was in building A, floor 5. They didn't know where to go so they asked one of the teachers passing.

"Hello, my name's Tashigi. How may I help you?" she asked with a smile. "umm, so we are the new teachers and we were wondering if you could tell us where our dorms are?" asked Y/n with a smile.

"oh, sure! What dorms are you in?" She asked, "okay, so I'm in Building C, and she's in Building A," Y/n said and she pointed at bf/n in the last part.

Tashigi's smile turned to a frown as her brows furrowed. "o-oh, are you sure? Because Building A is student building" Tashigi said, which wasn't a lie, it did belong to students but not any students. It belonged to the worst generation, the supernovas.

"oh! but Rayleigh said that" Bf/n said as she scratched her neck in confusion. Tashigi's eyes widened, "n-no! Rayleigh never mistaken, just go straight, then take you second right and first left." She said to Bf/n with a smile.

Bf/n bid Y/n a goodbye and went to the directions Tashigi said with an excited smile and started hopping every two steps. Y/n smiled as she watched Bf/n get smaller and smaller, further away. Just as she couldn't see her anymore, she remembered that bf/n had a horrible sense of direction, 'meh, she'll figure it out' Y/n said and turned back to Tishigi.

"Yeah, and for Building C, just go this way and take the first left and take the third right and continue straight until the end." She said as she pointed out the directions.

Y/n thanked her and went to the said directions, before Y/n left completely, "hey, which floor are you in?!" she shouted. "9th" Y/n shouted back.

Tashigi turned with a smile, she started heading to her office, 'wait... 9th floor... ISN'T THAT THE SHICHIBUKAI FLOOR?!'.