Volume I Character Sheet

En başından başla

Fun fact: His name is an acronym. 

Note: He used to have very long hair that was never well-taken care of and made him look like Samara from The Ring. After coming back, he cuts it shorter. He also has a mole under his lip that is hardly ever mentioned, but it's on the cover of the story. 

Clark Smith :

Clark Smith :

Neo's Co-Worker in the Modern World. A good friend. Supportive. Has Mother-Hen traits. He donated Neo's body to science...

Chapter 2

Rainier Mosely :

Neo's valet and personal servant. Age twenty at the beginning of the story. Brunette, Cornflower eyes. There are black intricate markings on the upper part of his face. He wears a blindfold to cover them. NOT a butler, despite the tag. Everyone, including the readers, assumes he's a butler. Sometimes, the author forgets his occupation as well. But no, he's a VALET. 

He is a Capable Servant in the Odum Household despite being blindfolded. Nazareth branded his face many years ago with the Slave Emblem and so, Rainier grew to resent him. After Neo returns, their master-servant bond begins to mend itself. Neo wishes to remove the marks on his face and trusts Rainier despite knowing that he works for Aurelion. 

Fun Fact: His appearance is heavily inspired by a video game character, including the marks on his face. If anyone plays this game, you might know what I'm talking about. The author had no idea what they were thinking by being such a nerd. It's too late to regret anything. 

Copyright, please don't come after me. The character sheet is only on Wattpad and I don't make money from this platform...!

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Gareth Altarius Odum :

Neo's father. Black hair, Sapphire eyes. The Duke of Odum. Head of the Imperialist Faction and a Duke of the Rhine Empire. Very hot, which means he gets two pictures. 

He loves all his children but has a hard time expressing his love. In his youth, when he was about eighteen, he slept with Alouysia Webbers. He feels great guilt for Nazareth because Alouysia had already died by the time he found him. He acts cold and unfeeling, but is actually a big papa bear and loving husband. Emotionally constipated. He loves his wife very much, even though she has the face of an ax-murderer and a limited daily word count. His favorite way to recharge is to hug his wife. Secretly hates politics and duties and paperwork. Secretly just wants to stay at home and be with his wife and children. When feeling vindictive, he tortures dolls made from straw with the Emperor's name on it. The Emperor knows, btw, but he's scared to confront Gareth about it...