Chapter 2 - Magenta

Sarah's P.O.V.

I reaches the front of the building, when I saw Barry standing next a heart shaped rose bouquet.

It's too much? Yeah, it's too much. It's the heart, right? It's too cheesy? Hold on." Barry said as he changed the love heart into my name with roses Is that better? That's.. That's worse? We'll go back to the heart."

No, Barr. Wait, wait. It is so beautiful, and you are so sweet, but tonight, I want to be with you. Barry Allen. Not the Flash. So no Flash talk. No speed. " I said to him.

No problem. All right. Starting now, the Flash is officially off-limits." Barry said as he smiled to me.

So, wow..." I said as looked at his suit. Where are we going?"

It's a surprise." Barry said as he smiled as he took my hand and we started walking downtown.

Barry then led me into a beautiful restaurant. Once we sat down we were offered menus.

Are you planning on donating a kidney sometime in the near future or..?" I said as look at the menu.

A Kidney?" Barry asked.

This place is..." I trailed off.

Oh, don't look at the prices. Just get whatever you want." Barry said. " So.. How was your day?"

Super busy. How about you?" I asked him.

Well, Julian had me write up a carbon dating report. Then a DNA sequencing report. A couple chemical compound reports. So he pretty much just gives me all the work he doesn't want me to do, so.. Yeah, I know, it's really boring." Barry said.

No, I'm so sorry, Barry. It's been a really long day." I said to him.

Yeah, I know. Me too." Barry said before we heard sirens going off. " What's going on?" He asked a waiter.

Apparently, a robbery's in progress across the street. Excuse me." The waiter said before leaving. Barry looked at me.

Barry," I groaned. "Go."

Are you sure?" Barry asked me.

Yeah. Use your speed. Go." I said, before we raced across the street and came back.

Where were we?" Barry asked before both off of our phones buzzed. " Cisco."

We should go." I say

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Barry and I arrive at Star Labs and go down into the breach room where is at

What's going on?" I asked everyone as Barry raced to the speed cannon and saw a breach.

That." Caitlin said as she points to the breach in front of us.

Why'd you open a breach?" Barry asked as he holds a gun towards the breach.

I didn't," Cisco said.

What?" Barry asked, confused.

That's why we called you two." Joe said to Barry as he points his gun at the breach.