Chapter Three Claire

"WHERE IS MY MOM" My attacker screamed at me. It was a girl about my age with short hair like Disney's Rapunzel's hair after she cut it but black. The girl had black eyes that burned with fury. I looked at the girl and the realization hit me, THIS was my roommate.

"Nice way to greet your roomie" I struggled to say.

The girl started to growl, GROWL. Like an animal. Okay, little weird. My roommate looked at my confused. Her grip lessoned an I took this as an opportunity. Suddenly, I had super strength and had my attacker pinned down. I stared at her blankly, HOW THE HELL DID I DO THAT? I staggered away preparing for another attack but none came. The girl looked at me.

"This is impossible, how could you not be her, she looks exactly like you" The girl mumbled.

"Sorry I'm not the person you are looking for, but please don't ever try to kill me again"

"I won't. By the way, I'm Mara." Mara reached out her hand. I took it and shook it

"I'm Claire" Mara and I shook hands.

"What did you mean about your mom and someone that looked like me"

"Well, a week ago 5 hybrids attacked my family, they killed my dad and kidnapped my mom. They're leader looked exactly like you." I stared at her confused "Hybrids?"

"You know, cross between two supernaturals" I stared at her again,

"What are you talking about" She looked back at me. "How did you get here?"

"I got an email from this place telling me they took an interest in me." Mara shook her head then stared at me "Claire, your a supernatural, you know, like werewolves and vampires and shapeshifters."

WHAT????