Chapter Fifthteen Claire

People hurried along outside the room I was in when I finally came to. I pried my eyes open to find myself in a smallish room with a bunkbed and a bean bag chair.

"My dorm room" Looking around, I remember that first half hour when I was here two days ago. Two days, it seemed like months.

I sat up and found my door open. The sounds of people prepping for something filled the room. I noticed for the first time the man that leaned in the door frame.

"So, you're awake" He strolled toward me and sat down on the bean bag chair across from me.

"Look, we apologize for tranquilizing you and your group. Rebel spies have been trying to, well, spy on us and figure out our plans. In the dark, there was no way of telling that you weren't a spy. According to our records, you enrolled at our school approximately 122 hours ago."

My eyes widened, "But that's five days, I left the school two days ago."

"True, but you've been knocked out for three days. Now, don't be alarmed. Your blonde guy friend told us about the attack. If you listen closely you can hear the preparations."

The mention of Micheal reminded me of my friends. Where were they?

"Where are they? Where are my friends" I asked the man.

"Don't worry their fine. The girl werewolf, Myra, Macy, no no, Mara! Yeah Mara, she's helping us hand out the gas masks along with blonde vampire. The hybrid Tessa has been questioned and deemed trustworthy."

"W-what about Kathy" I stammered.

"The young vampire is safe and being treated for her wounds. She dislocated her right knee and shattered her left leg, so the doctors are going to try a bone transplant. Her operation will be done in a couple hours and you can go visit her. But I am sad to say that
even if the surgery works her legs have been severely injured and she will not be walking any time soon. In fact, our doctors are not sure she will walk ever again."

"That's horrible! Can't the doctors fix her injuries?" I asked, the memory of her being thrown into a legs first.

"The doctors are doing everything they can. In the meantime, I would like to discuss the matter of you being a hybrid. I am sure that sure that since you found out you were wondering what supernaturals you were. Well, we have done some research and found out that both your birth parents are hybrids."

"According to Ms. Tessa when two hybrids have a kid the kid either ends up with only one of their parents supernatural genes and not the other or, in the very very rare case the kid will get all the powers. It seems that you have miraculously gotten both parents genes and be one of the only super hybrids, or the scientific name superexatrems."

"Your mother was a sea nymph and shapeshifter, and your dad was a vampire and werewolf. So you are pretty much every supernatural wrapped into one!"

I let the information process in my brain. Me, ALL the supernatural types? It just seemed crazy.

"It explains why Marvale excepted you into the school."

"Who's Marvale?" I said.

"Well, most students know him as Cal. He's the principal of the school." So Marvale was the vampire that had spoken to us about the blood days.

"As I was saying, Marvale obviously had to know you were a super hybrid, so he excepted you to the school because he knew how powerful you were. Now, I really should help with the defenses. If you have any questions my name is Maxton. Have a nice-" Maxton was cut off by a loud shout from outside. Two men and two women were running back to the front of the school.

"Their here their here! The hybrids are here!" One of the women shouted. Maxton ran out of the room then turned around to look at me.

"Come on, they need all the help we can get." I ran out of the room and followed Maxton to the front courtyard.