He turns to look at me. "What about you?" He asks. "I usually use a mantra my parents had taught me. What three things can not be long hidden...the sun, the moon, the truth" I explain and Scott smiles and nods. "Is that how you gained control?" He asks. "Yeah. And I am in control most of the time" I nod. "Most of the time?" He asks and I sigh.

"I lost my parents on a full moon. So sometimes if I get into the mindset...I get upset" I frown. "Are you in control now?" He asks. I show him my hands which were fine and he nods. He turns back to Liam. "Listen, Derek told me that you were one of the strongest that he'd ever seen at your age. Now, coming from him, that means a lot. Maybe it means that things are gonna be harder for you for a while," the elevator dings and Scott starts to back up into it.

"But it also means something else, doesn't it?" He puts his hand on the elevator to stop the door and Liam shrugs. "That I'm really strong?" He guesses and Scott takes his hand off the door. "Hell, yeah" He smiles as the doors close. Liam smiles. "Who's Derek?" I ask curiously. "It's a long story" He waves it off. "We have time. A lot of time" I point out and he sighs, starting to explain who Derek was.

~~~

Liam and I stand outside of a room that currently had Stiles' Dad, the Sheriff, Scott's Mom, Melissa, a nurse who also works with my new Dad and another deputy named Parrish. They all knew about the supernatural, Parrish being one himself though no one really knew what he was. Parrish had apparently been attacked by some sort of creature.

"His claws were different. Twice the size of Scott's. More like talons." Parrish explains. "Well, if that's the worst part, that doesn't sound too bad." Melissa says. "It's worse. They did something to me. I don't know how to describe it other than if felt as if the life was being drawn out of me through them. Through the claws." Parrish explains.

"And now he's looking for Scott?" Melissa worries. "Which got me thinking about what this guy can do. The rule is you have to kill an Alpha to steal their power, right?" Parrish brings up. "But it's different for Scott" Melissa denies. "You can't steal a True Alpha's power." The Sheriff, Noah, adds. "I think this guy can." Parrish says. Liam and I look at each other before Liam starts walking away.

"Where are you going?" I call after him as I catch up. "We have to go warn Scott" He tells me and I nod. "Wait, but how are we gonna get there. Neither of us can drive" I point out. "We're both werewolves. We can run" He shrugs as we exit the hospital. He then gets a mischievous look in his eyes causing me to narrow mine. "Race you!" We both shout at the same time, taking off into the pouring rain.

~~~

I spot Malia and Stiles and run faster, glancing at Liam with a smirk. He starts to speed up as well. I manage to reach them, only to be slammed to the ground by Malia. "Oh, damn" I groan out as Liam stops in shock while Stiles stares down in shock. "Oh, my God" Stiles says. "Scott's in trouble" Liam breathes out. Liam quickly helps me up. "Sorry about that" Malia apologizes and I wave it off as we start to follow Scott's scent.

We end up under the tunnels where we see a guy covered in black blood with his claws stabbed into Scott's abdomen while Scott was on his knees. Kira was on the ground as well as some other random werewolf. Liam, Malia and I all growl at whoever this was that was attacking Scott as well as the random werewolf. Scott groans in pain as the werewolf and Kira stand up.

Scott suddenly grabs the attacker's arms slowing standing up, his Alpha eyes on display. He uses his other arm to break the guy's arm. The guy groans in pain, cradling his arm as Scott pulls the talons out of his abdomen, throwing them to the ground. Now the other guy was on his knees and Scott was standing. "I don't know who you are or what you thought you were going to do, but I'll give you a choice. You can stay and I'll break something else....or you can run" Scott threatens.

The guy looks back at us. "I'd run" Stiles advises. He stands up, still holding his arm and runs off. We approach Scott as him and Kira walk towards us. We all turn to look as the other werewolf who also looked to be a senior. He sends us a smile, stepping closer to us. "You don't remember me, do you?" He asks.

"I guess I look a little different since the fourth grade" he adds. Realization comes across Scott's face. "Theo?" He asks in shock and the kid nods and smiles. "You know him?" Malia asks. "They used to." Theo nods as he looks between Scott and Stiles. "Trust me, I never thought I'd see you guys again. A months ago, I heard of an Alpha in Beacon Hills. When I found out his name was Scott McCall, just couldn't believe it." Theo smiles.

Liam and I send each other a look. "Not just an Alpha, but a True Alpha." He adds. Scott nods as he thinks it over. "What do you want?" He asks curiously, his expression neutral. "I came back to Beacon Hills. Back home with my family. Because I want to be a part of your pack." Theo explains. We all turn to look at Scott to see what he thinks about it. "You don't have to make a decision now" Theo adds. Scott turns to look at us before nodding. The other four walk away, leaving Liam and I with Theo.

"You don't recognize me either?" He asks, looking at me. Liam looks between the two of us confused. "You two know each other?" He asks. I just look at him confused. "Samantha Jones" Theo says and my eyes widen in realization. "The case of Samantha Jones. Oh, my God, how could I forget that" I scoff in disbelief. "I'm confused" Liam says. "He stayed at one if the foster homes I was in. Something happened with his family so he moved in." I start off.

"One night, one of the other girls had gone missing so Clover and I became detectives and tried to solve the case. I was the only one who knew what she was." Theo smiles. "I can't believe I forgot about that" I scoff. "Well, its good to see you outside of a foster home" he comments. "You too." I nod. "Yeah, she's staying with my family." Liam chimes in, standing protectively in front of me and I roll my eyes. "Come on, Liam. We should get home" I tell him and he nods. I turn back to look at Theo. "It's good to see you, Watson." I smirk.

"Oh, please. We all know I was Sherlock and you were Watson" he scoffs. "Whatever you say" I wave him off as Liam and I walk away. "You two seemed close" Liam comments. "When you love in foster homes with people and make friends like that, they sort of become like family to you." I explain with a smile and he nods. "Am I your family?" He asks. "Well, your parents adopted me so, basically" I nod. "Do you think we'd ever get as close as that?" He asks and I smile over at him. I wrap an arm around his shoulder as we continue to walk. "I think we already are" I smile and he gets a wide smile on his face as we walk home.