Chapter Three- Morning. Part One

Chapter Three - Morning. (Part One)

Okay here we go. I really hope this chapter is good. I'm trying POVs so yeah. Enjoy!

Update: I changed the name of this chapter because 'Camping Time!' Didn't fit quite well... yet ;D
*******

Mordecai's POV

I was awoken by the annoying sound of my alarm clock.

"Ugh it's too early..." I thought to myself as I rolled over and shut it off. Groggily, I got up out of bed, walked out of our room and shut the door quietly, not wanting to wake Rigby. I walked across the hall to the bathroom, walked in, and shut the door behind me. I walked over to the sink and looked in the medicine cabinet mirror.

"Boy," I said quietly to myself. "I gotta get my hair cut again." I ran my fingers through my long, black hair, and turned my head to examine the sides of it. My blue and white accents on the sides were faded, and the black hair was slowly engulfing them.

"Yeah, definitely time to have my hair done again."

I opened the cabinet and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. I put a little bit of toothpaste on the toothbrush, put away the toothpaste, and wet my toothbrush. Just as I began to brush my teeth, there was a knock at the bathroom door. Still brushing my teeth, I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Move," I heard Rigby say sleepily. "I gotta pee."

I stifled a laugh as I moved aside, letting Rigby into the bathroom. He shut the door and I waited outside it, still brushing my teeth. About a minute or so later, Rigby opened the door.

"It's all yours again." He said.
"Haha, thanks." I smiled, with my toothbrush hanging out the left corner of my mouth. Rigby looked at me, smiled, and went back into our room.

"Strange," I thought. "He's never done that before..." I walked back in and spit out my toothpaste in the sink. Then I rinsed off my toothbrush and put it back in the medicine cabinet. When the cabinet shut, my face stared back at me from the mirror.

"You know you'll never be able to tell him." My reflection seemed to mock me. "And even if you did, what would he say?"

"Shut the fuck up." I said quietly to the inanimate object as I put my forehead on the mirror. "Shut up, shut up, shut up." I took in a long breath and let it out slowly.

"Mordecai?"

That voice brought me back into reality as I replied. "Yeah?"

"Where are the sleeping bags? I thought they were in the closet."

I walked out of the bathroom and stood in the doorway to our room, where I saw Rigby rifling through the closet.

"Yeah, they're in the closet." I replied, standing in the doorway.

"Well then where the hell are they?" Rigby asked as he stood up and looked at me, obviously discouraged.

"There." I said as I motioned to the top of the closet. "Maybe if you weren't so short, you would've seen them." I smirked. Rigby looked at the top of the closet, me, and then back to the closet.

"Well maybe if you weren't a giant..."

"Hey!" I snapped back. "Being 6'1" does not make me a giant!"

"Well that doesn't mean you can't help me!" Rigby responded.

"Ok, ok, hang on." I said as I walked over to the closet. I reached up and grabbed both of the rolled-up sleeping bags.

"Here you go, Rigby." I said handing him the sleeping bags.

"Thanks," he said. "Sorry I called you a giant."

I took in a breath and my eyes widened. "That was sudden." I thought.

"Well, I should go find the tent."
"Yeah," Rigby replied. "It should be either in the garage or the basement."

I nodded and headed toward the door.

"Mordecai?"

I stopped suddenly.

"Y-yes?"

"You should probably get dressed; Benson wouldn't want you walking around without a shirt on."

End of Part One

Sorry this was so short, but hey, it's an update right?! :b