Mordecai and Rigby have been 'the best of friends' as long as they can remember. But something has changed... Rigby has developed feelings for Mordecai. He can't remember exactly when, but he doesn't care. All he cares about is that Mordecai doesn't know... At least not yet.
What Rigby doesn't know is that Mordecai feels the same; he has for a looong time. With a little mindless flirting from Mordecai, Rigby's 'true feelings' for him slowly start to show.
Will things finally change between the two, or will it all come crashing down?
- Chapter One- Late Again
- Chapter Two- Awkward Situations and Silences
- Chapter Three- Morning. Part One
- Chapter Three- Morning. Part Two
- Chapter Three- Morning. Part Three
- I'm sorry!
- Chapter Four- Let The Camping Begin!
- Chapter Five - 'Cute'
- Chapter Six- Did You Just FLIRT With Me?
- Chapter Seven- True Feelings?
- Chapter Eight - The Next Morning
- Authour's Note
- Chapter Nine
- Chapter Ten - An Answer
- Chapter Eleven