Kaminari was silence by Shinsou placing one of his long and pale fingers on the blonde's plush lips. A blush spread across Kaminari's face as he stared widely at the lilac-nette.

"First, you need to calm down, " Shinsou started. "Second, are you sure you want to leave?"

"W-what do you mean?"

Shinsou removed his finger and placed his finger under the blondes chin, lifting his head up a slight bit. Kaminari's eyes widen and his cheeks were dusted with pink. His heart beat increased and Kaminari felt nervous but also...entranced.

"What I mean is..." Shinsou breathed out and leaned in to whisper in the blondes ear. "You can stay here for the night. Surely your friends won't...miss you"

Kaminari gulped and let out a shaky breath. "T-they'll worry if I don't r-return..." the blonde lifted his hand and grabbed a hold of Shinsou's. "T-they're probably thinking I'm dead or s-something..."

Shinsou brought his face closer to the exposed part of the blondes neck and blew on it slightly. That action send shivers down the blondes body and his hands were shaking.

The blonde waited for the lilac-nette's next move, scared of what he might do. With the other hand free, Shinsou snaked that arm around and placed it on the blondes hips—pulling him closer to his own body.

"What are you—" Kaminari gasped as he felt a pair of lips on his neck. The other planted a small kiss on the blondes nape and removed himself from his, taking a few steps back and fixing his cloak.

Kaminari stared at him in utter shock and he slowly brought his shaky hand towards the spot that Shinsou had kissed. He noticed that Shinsou had placed another cloak of his on top of his frail body. "Y-you—"

Shinsou chuckled and looked down. "Sorry you just looked so..." he paused and his eyes only moved back to look at the blonde. "Easy to tease"

Kaminari was still at a lose for words, so Shinsou decided to continue talking. "As much as I'd hate for you to leave, you must. It tends to get a bit...chilly here due to a certain weather issue, but you can still make it back home"

The older held back a smile and turned to walk into a room. Kaminari just stayed quite as his brain was filled with his many exaggerating thoughts.

'What the fuck?!'

'That was hot, but what the fuck?!'

'I need to get out of here before my teenage hormones make me do something I'll regret...'

'Well sort of..?'

Kaminari was so lost in thought he didn't hear Shinsou calling him many times.

"Kaminari"

"Y-yes?!" He yelped.

"I was calling you for a while..." Shinsou eyed the blonde skeptically, one brow raised. "But you seemed so lost in thought...you're okay?"

"Yup! Totally!" He answered a little too quickly.

Shinsou eyed him one last time before walking towards the main doors. "I'll show you the way out..."

Shinsou opened the doors for Kaminari and a cold breeze swept in. Kaminari started walking out those doors and let out a shaky breath. His steps were light but heavy at the same time purposely walking slow hoping something—or someone—will stop him.

"Kaminari"

The blonde stopped in his tracks and turned his body around."Yes?"

Shinsou took steps closer to the blonde until they were a few inches apart. Bright golden orbs met dim purple ones. The older reached in closer and until his lips were near the younger's ear, Shinsou spoke.

"Please keep your seductive body warm"

Kaminari felt the blood rush to his cheeks. His heart started beating rapidly and his eyes were wide in pure shock. 'My WHAT?!'

His shaking hand gripped one end of the coat as he watched Shinsou walk back inside his mansion, closing the doors behind him.

The blonde's body was covered in goosebumps and his right ear, where Shinsou had whispered that flirtatious sentence, was ever so warm. Kaminari blew out some air from his quivering lips before coming back to reality.

"I-I need to get going..."

Blushing boy turned around and started walking rapidly down the path that Shinsou had told him to walk down. Kaminari kept on gripping the coat tightly and as he walked he felt his heartbeat pound loudly right in his ears.

Back at the mansion, Shinsou stared out his window and watched the blonde walk with a small smirk decorating his lips.

He gripped the silky red ribbon that was wrapped around his pale hand tightly. Shinsou let out a small laugh and smirked to himself.

"So his name is Kaminari, huh..?"

———————
Ughhh this chapter seriously gave me so much anxiety. I had two versions of how this
chapter was going down but I decided
to upload this one—mainly cause it's spicier 🥵
Vote/Comment
Please ^