Cheater..

Warnings: It's kinda sad, but it's also kinda happy! idk, it's weeeiiirrddd.

I'm sorry in advance, I just have so many good ideas for this kind of story so there may be some more of them. They're just so fun to wriiittteee.

I was at Pop's with Veronica the day it happened, the day my life fell apart...

Me and V were sitting in our usual booth at Pop's. She was talking about how annoying her dad is being, and all the stupid things he's been doing. I wasn't paying attention too much, I was lost in thought. I know this sounds stupid but, I feel like Jughead might like Betty. Which is completely absurd, but it's a possibility. They dating before me and Jug got together, they have history. I know I should trust him, and I do! It's just worrying sometimes.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Archie coming up to our booth. "Archie, umm.. aren't you supposed to be with Jughead?" I asked curiously.

"No, he cancelled on me last minute. I kinda thought he was with you..." He replied. A wave of worry rushed over me. He can't be with Betty, can he?

"V... wasn't Betty supposed to come too?" I asked, a very worried tone coming through my voice.

"Ya, but she said she had to work on the Blue and Gold..." She replied, catching onto what I was saying.

"Arch, care to join us on our expedition of potential exposure?" I asked, getting up and walking towards the door.

"Uhh.. I guess?" He said, in a slightly frightened tone.

We arrived at Betty's house, as it was a Saturday so I doubt she'd be working inside the school. I walked up to her door and didn't even bother to knock. I marched right it and ran up to Betty's room. I flung the door open to see Betty, kissing Jughead against the wall. "Wow..." I said, completely in shock.

"Y/N! This is not what it looks like!" Jughead said, pushing Betty off of him.

"Oh really, then what exactly is it Jughead?" I ask, my eyes starting to fill will tears.

"It's- We were just working on stuff for the Blue and Gold and then- that.. it.. we didn't mean to! Y/N I swear it was a complete accident!" He replied, running up to me and trying to grab my hand.

"Get away from me! I trusted you! Hell, I believed you when you said Betty was just a friend, that those feelings were gone. I loved you Jughead!" I yelled, catching the attention of everyone.

"You.. you what?" He asked, his swelling with tears.

"Just leave me alone.." I said, running out of Betty's house and straight to mine.

"Wow Jughead, I can't believe you." Veronica added before she grabbed Archie and walked out as well. "How could he do that to her?" Veronica asked, completely infuriated.

"I'm not sure he meant to, I mean you know Betty. She was completely in love with Jughead. For all we know he wasn't even kissing her back." He replied, trying to think up something positive.

"Well, he didn't look in any rush to push her off Archie. And he hurt Y/N, that's a major crime in my book." She replied, rushing towards my house.