Cheerleader

Warnings: None really, it's probably just going to be a fluffy story.

This story is based in more of the season two area btw. Also I know Cheryl is a lot less bratty around this time in the show, I just made her like this to make it more dramatic. (Sorry..)

"Crap, crap crap crap! Jug, wake up." I say, quickly getting up to assemble my things.

"What?" Jughead reply's, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"We fell asleep! We're gonna be late! My parents are going to kill me!!" I exclaim grabbing my things and rushing to get Jughead up.

"It's fine, we'll make it." Jughead replied, trying to calm me down.

"We have 5 minutes until we're late Jug, we're not going to make it." I say, grabbing my backpack and pulling him out the door.

"We will, we can just take my motorcycle." He says, walking towards it.

"Jug, my mother would kill me." I reply, giving him a stern look.

"Not if she doesn't find out." He says, walking towards me and pulling me towards the bike.

"Fine, but if we crash, you're explaining this to my mother." I say, getting onto the bike.

"Thanks for having faith in me Y/N" He reply's, chuckling lightly.

"You're welcome, now please drive before we're late." I say, plopping the helmet on my head.

We arrived at school the second the bell rang, "Shoot, we're late..." I say, pushing the doors open.

"It's fine, I think you'll be fine having one tardy." He says, grabbing my hand as we walk to class.

"I guess, but my mom's still going to kill me." I add, giving him a slightly worried look.

"She'll understand, we just fell asleep while studying. It's not like anything happened." He says, stopping in front of my classroom.

"As far as she knows, anything could've happened. Plus, not showing up to school when there's a serial killer on the loose, I'm going to be grounded for a lifetime." I say.

"Well at least we have a witness, Tony was there most of the time." He adds, trying to give me a bit of comfort.

"I mean, that's true. Anyways, we have to get to class. See you at lunch?" I ask, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Sounds like a plan." He says, letting go of my hand, and walking to class. I open the door to the wonderful greeting of my entire English class staring at me.

"Ah, miss Y/L/N. Take a seat please." My teacher says, as I quickly take a seat, hoping to attract the least amount of attention possible. Great, starting the day of perfectly....

*Time skip to lunch*

I quickly grab my food and rush to our usual table. "Hey guys." I say as I take a seat next to Veronica and Jughead.