Chapter XIII

"Alright! it's sunny!" Chika-chan exclaimed, I look up to the sky blinding by the sun I block it with my hand, smiling.

I hope today's gonna be fun.

"Waahhh!! Amazing!!" Chika-chan yelled and I turn to look at her direction, she was gawking at You-chan's body. You-chan was wearing a blue swimming suit that looks cute on her.

And oh my god, that toned stomach of hers!

Snapping out of my thoughts, Chika-chan looks at You-chan from head to toe, I giggled as You-chan just stand there, embarrassed.

"She's pretty amazing without clothes on Riko-chan!" Chika-chan said.

"She sure is honest." I mutter quietly. I look at You-chan and she is starting to get uncomfortable.

"Chika aren't you going to swim?" Yoshiko-chan says and that made her back off of You-chan and run towards the beach like a little kid. I sigh.

"Is she really a high schooler?" I asks and that made Hanamaru-chan giggled.

"Heeeyy!! Riko-chan! Yoshiko-chan! Hanamaru-chan! You-chan!" I heard Chika-chan yelled as she wave at us, "You four hurry up in here too!" she added.

"Let's go!" Yoshiko-chan says as she grabbed Hanamaru's hand, dragging her. I turn to look at You-chan.

"Ready?" I asks as I took off my jacket, leaving me only on my pink swimming suit.

You-chan roamed her eyes on my body for awhile, she was checking me out. I smirk as her eyes met mine and her eyes widen that I've caught her. Her cheeks turned red and I giggled.

"Come on." I say and grabbed her hand walking towards the salty water and we walk towards Chika-chan and Hanamaru-chan.

"Where's Yoshik-" I didn't get to finished what I was about to say when someone splashed a water on my face. I wiped my face with my hand and saw that they're laughing at me and Yoshiko-chan is holding a water gun.

"Headshot." Yoshiko-chan said as she do a weird pose. I glare at her and was about to say something when someone splashed a water on my face again, wiping my face again. I turn to look at You-chan who is also holding a water gun. She quickly hide it behind her and she smiled at me innocently.

"Nice shot You-chan!" Chika-chan said and I feel my eye brow twitched.

"Uh oh.." Yoshiko-chan says.

"Run for it!" Chika-chan yelled and they start running away from me as I chased them.

<++++++++>

"Let's play volleyball!" Chika-chan exclaimed when got out of the water, walking towards our stuffs.

"You three play, I'm going to rest for awhile." I say as I sat on the long chair, relaxing as I closed my eyes.

Minutes later I feel the ball nearly hit my head, I look at Chika-chan.

"Whoops sorry." She says as she picked up the ball and they continue to play.

I closed my eyes again and not after a few seconds the ball nearly hit my head again, this time I glared at Chika-chan who laughed nervously.

"Ooppsie.." She says and she picked up the ball again and they continue to play. I slowly closed my eyes and the ball hit me on the head this time.

She's clearly doing this on purpose!

I glare at them and they were holding their laughter, I picked up the ball.

"Yay! Riko-chan's going to play too!" Chika-chan exclaimed and I throw the ball at her head, as she falls down on the sand.

<+++++++>