"Then Zeno will be staying here with the young lady!" Zeno exclaims. Kija grabs his shoulder before he can make his way towards Yona.

"All you do during battle is run around. I'm going to teach you how the Four Dragons are supposed to fight." Kija's gaze darkens.

'They must be a hassle,' the Orange Dragon whispers in my left ear. I laugh quietly.

"Yeah," I mumble, trying not to draw attention to myself.

"Take care of her highness and Himari,
Shin-Ah." Kija looks at the masked man.

Yona, Shin-ah, and I sit on a rocky step while we watch Kija, Hak, Yoon, and Zeno walk away and exit the tiny village.

"I guess it can't be helped. I'm not a fighter after all." Yona sighs.

"The real question is why I can't go. I am a fighter after all." I say. The princess stares at me in annoyance before averting her gaze.

Yona glances over at Shin-ah, who's messing around with Ao. She slowly extends her arm and reaches for the masked man's sword, but Shin-Ah immediately notices and leaps away. I'd kill for vision like his, and although I can obtain it from the Orange Dragon, I honestly don't know if it's a smart idea. I might regret it in the near future.

"Please Shin-ah! Lend me your sword." Yona began before looking at the silver sword attached to my obi. "Or, Himari, I can use your sword... I really want to practice!"

Shin-ah and I shake our heads in disapproval.

"Ugh..." Yona grumbles. "In that case, show me your sword techniques!"

Shin-ah draws his sword and swings it a few times. His moves were quick and efficient, but the way he wielded his sword was much different from the way I do.

His moves were graceful, whereas mine were choppy and full of bloodlust. I would start out fast, and end fast. There was no 'slow' in my fights.

Yona stared at Shin-ah's movements in awe. "Shin-ah, why do you learn to use a sword?" She asks. "You have the eyes of the dragon, don't you? If you don't want to talk about it, that's okay too."

My eyes flicker over to the masked man, waiting for his response. I wanted to know why as well.

Shin-ah stares at the dirt path. "The person who taught me to use a sword told me never to use the power of my eyes."

"How come?" I ask.

"The power is a double-edged blade."

"Does that mean it'll hurt you too?" My eyes widen in surprise. "What kind of power do you have?"

Shin-ah's legs shake and he covers the eyeholes on his mask. Yona makes her way over to the man and presses her forehead against Shin-ah's mask. She moves his hands away so she can look into the dark eyeholes.

"I'm sorry, Shin-ah. We won't ask you about it again." Yona apologizes for me as well and reaches for the edge of Shin-ah's mask. The blue dragon realizes what she's trying to do and swats her hands away, turning around and standing up. "You can't take it off? Shin-ah, you don't have to use your powers. I just want to look at your face when we talk." Yona smiles at the masked man. "There's no rush. And someday, show me your smile, okay? I bet it's awfully cute when the corners of your mouth turn up."

I ship it.

But I also ship Hak and Yona...

I chuckle at my crazy thoughts before looking up at the clear blue sky. I shut my eyes and let the wind blow my honey-colored hair into my face.