Elevator Is Worthy

Warning: This is mostly fluff but there is some smut at the end.
———————
After a long week at work, you gazed out the window while you waited for the elevator. You worked on the 64th floor of a skyscraper in DC as a (your dream job). There was a nice view of the city, but you were getting antsy and just wanted to go home. Finally, the elevator dinged and you stepped in. You press the lobby button and the elevator begins to descend. Suddenly, it halted at the 52nd floor, causing you to roll your eyes because you're just so tired. The doors opened and some random guy walked in the elevator. He was familiar, but you didn't know where you had seen him before. You decide that he is probably familiar because you've seen him around the building, but he is so hot that you think you would've remembered him.

"Hi, how are you?" The guy asked with a gorgeous smile as the elevator began to move again.
"I'm alright, and you?"
"I'm great. Thank you." The more you looked at him, the more beautiful he became. You watched the floor numbers decrease which made you sad since your time with this handsome man would be over. However, out of nowhere, it just stopped at floor 37. He tried to open the doors, but they wouldn't budge.
"Looks like we're stuck," he said to you. He turned around in a circle, examining the space you were trapped in. When he turned around, you got the perfect view of his perfect ass.
"Yup, I guess we are stuck," you replied, still processing his chiseled body.
"Well then, I'm Chris. I run a company called A Starting Point."
"I'm Y/N, I work at (your dream job)."
"Y/N! What a nice name! I can't believe I haven't run into you yet. I mean, I guess I am fairly new in this building."
"It's okay, where are you from?"
"I'm originally from Boston, but I've spent some time in LA, but now I live here in DC. How about you?
"I'm from (wherever you're from), but I live in DC now."
"Nice." He grinned at you and you felt butterflies in your stomach. Evidently, you smiled back.
"You have a beautiful smile Y/N!" You blushed and smiled even bigger.
"Uhh thanks. You have a beautiful body." You gasped as you realized that you said that out loud.
"Wow, thank you!" He smiled and laughed a little bit. Part of you felt extremely embarrassed, but another part of you was glad that you said it because now at least he knew you were attracted to you. Maybe, just maybe, he would ask you out.
"So, do you have any big weekend plans?" he asked. You didn't have any plans, but you didn't want to sound lame, so you just made something up.
"I'm not sure yet, I think I'm might be hanging out with my friends tomorrow.'
"Sound fun, I'm a loser and have no plans this weekend."
"I'm sure you're not a loser." There was a short silence and you could tell that Chris was thinking. He was so cute as he looked at you deep in thought.
"Y/N, do you want to see if I'm a loser or not?" You laughed at his question.
"Sure."
"Great, let me take you on a date!" You couldn't believe this was happening! This gorgeous man just asked you out!
"Ok!" You exchanged phone numbers and the elevator started to move again. After setting a time and place for dinner later that evening, you parted ways to get ready.

At home, you took a shower, put on a little but of make up, and decided on what outfit to wear. He was a sexy guy, so you wanted to be a sexy girl. You choose (whatever makes you feel sexy) and waited for his knock on the door. After what seemed like hours, you heard him knock and you opened the door.
"Y/N! God, you're beautiful!" You blushed and thanked him. You didn't say so, but he looked so hot. He handed you some flowers and you left for your date.

After he parked the car, you two walked into the restaurant. Chris asked the hostess if we could sit at a table in the corner, which she agreed to. You thought this was a bit strange, but you didn't think much of it. He pulled your chair ou and helped you into your seat, his hand gently brushing your back. While he walked back to his seat, you got another view of his perfect ass.

"So Y/N, tell me about yourself."
"Welll, I have (however many siblings you have) and—" you stopped talking because you realized everyone in the restaurant was staring at you and your date.
"What the hell?" you said to Chris.
"Ugh, Y/N, I am so sorry. I probably should have told you this, but I am also an actor. I didn't want to say anything before because I didn't want to scare you."
"It's ok, are there any movies I might have sen you in?"
"I played Captain America in a bunch of movies for Marvel."
"Oh my god! I knew you were familiar!" It all made sense now, why Chris asked to sit in the corner. Sadly, it didn't help. People still noticed and we're beginning to approach him for pictures and autographs.
"I'm so sorry Y/N, this is exactly what I didn't want to happen. I just wanted to take you on a normal date."
"It's okay Chris, don't worry about it." You were feeling a little bit overwhelmed by the crowd, and Chris could tell. He grabbed your hand and escorted you through the paparazzi to his car.

"I totally understand if you want me to just take you home. But you are welcome to come to my house and we can continue our date."
"Ok, let's continue the date." He smiled at you and turned up the radio. Your favorite song came on and you snag every word of it while Chris admired you from the driver's seat.

At his house, you two ordered some food from a local delivery place and Chris pulled out a bottle of wine. Pouring you both a glass, you sat on his couch for a while and talked about all sorts of things. Soon, your food came and it was delicious.
"I still can't believe that you're Captain America!"
"Yep, I am," he laughed.
"I never would've guessed that," you said as Chris cleared the dishes.

You two went back to the couch and decided to watch a scary movie. Chris had his muscular arm around you. He rubbed his fingers against your arm, sending all kinds of sensations through your body. Father into the movie, you rested your head on his chest. You could still not believe you hot he was. You felt so lucky that the elevator broke down today and you had the chance to talk to him.

(some smut ahead)
After a jump scare in the movie, both you and Chris gasped. You looked deeply into each other's eyes. Chris smirked at you, which made you smile. He glanced down at your lips, and before you could even look back to the TV screen, he crashed his lips into yours. The kiss started slow, but quickly became rougher and more passionate. He was such a good kisser. His lips moved to your neck and chest, forcing you to let out a moan. There were times where you had to bite your lip to stop yourself from screaming his name. Soon, you felt his hands on you ass as he picked you up off of the couch. Carryin you into his bedroom, he never broke the kiss. He threw you on the bed and laid on top of you. After making out a bit more, you began to unbutton his shirt. He unzipped your dress and unclipped your bra. You were both fully naked now, and a sweating mess. Out of nowhere, Chris stopped and smiled down at you.
"You're so beautiful Y/N," he said to you softly. Before you could respond, he kissed down your body again. Chris teased you, using his hands to pleasure you.
"Chrisss, stop teasing me."
"At your wish," he responded in a low raspy voice. He slid himself into you and within a minute, you adjusted to his very large size. His slow movements quickly became fast thrusts. It wasn't long. before both of you reached your climax. You both were out of breath as Chris pulled out and laid down next to you.
"I am so glad the elevator got stuck," he said, and you both smiled. You drifted off to sleep with Chris' strong arm around you.

The next morning, you awoke to the smell of pancakes. You yawned and stretched, remembering everything that happened last night. Chris wasn't in the room, but he left you one of his t-shirts on the edge of the bed to wear. You went into the kitchen to see him cooking breakfast. He set the table nicely with flowers, and made you pancakes, bacon, and eggs.
"Good morning Y/N, how do you like your coffee?"
"I like it (however you like your coffee)." You sat down at the table and waited for him to bring you your coffee.
"You look really hot in my shirt," he told you. You didn't say anything, you just smirked. He sat down at the table and you both ate the breakfast he made.
"So Y/N, do you have any plans next weekend?"

——————-

OOF. This was the first imagine I ever wrote so it is completely terrible. I'm sorry.