Mine (Part Two)

Warnings: VERY SPICY! VERY INTENSE SMUT! PREPARE YOURSELF!
————————
The car ride home was silent. Chris didn't even put on music. He looked so intense as he sped home. He planted his hand on your thigh and held it with a tight grip. You knew that he wasn't really mad at you for your mistake, if anything, he was probably mad at you for teasing him so much at the party. When you got home, he carried you over his shoulder into the house, and straight up to the bedroom. He set you down and looked up and down your body, just as he did a few hours ago when he saw you in this dress for the first time. His eyes were turning darker by the second with lust and desire.

Without any warning, he pinned you against a wall, holding your hands above your head.
"I want you to know something Y/N," he growled in a low raspy voice. "You're mine. No other guy gets to touch you, kiss you, or fuck you. Only me." He left kisses on your neck in between his words. "I want you to know that you belong to me." It was already getting very difficult to breathe as he left open mouth kisses all over your chest.
"Show me daddy," you managed to say. He didn't say anything in return, he just smirked at you. Chris loved it when you called him daddy. You swore that you saw his pants get tighter after you said it. He wasted no time in leaving his mark on you, making sure his mouth hit every inch of your chest and neck. You wanted nothing more than to run your hands through his hair but he still held your hands above your head. Finally, he let go of your hands and you immediately ran them down his back and in his hair.
"Oh no princess, no hands for you tonight." He took off his tie and tied your hands together with it.

Oh god, you really were in for it. Chris knew all of your sweet spots, touching and kissing you in all the right places acrosss your chest.
"It's time for this dress to go princess." He tore it off of you, leaving you in your bra and panties. You purposely wore Chris' favorite lingerie, knowing it would drive him crazy. He ran his hands all over you, sending sensations through your body like electricity. out of nowhere, you felt his fingers rubbing between your legs.
"Look at you Y/N, so wet for me." He grabbed you by the waist and laid you down on the bed.

Your hands were still tied as he pulled you to the edge of the bed so your legs weren't on it. You saw Chris take his shirt off, revealing his toned abs and massive biceps. Your breath hitched at the sight of him. He got down on his knees and knelt between your legs on the floor. He threw your legs on his shoulders and pulled off your panties.
"Oh god, you're so wet for me. I've barely touched you Y/N." You winced and bit your lip as he ran his finger between your legs. He left soft kisses trailing up your thighs, but never touching where you needed him most.
"Chrisssssss," you moaned his name.
"What princess? Use your words. What do you want?" He knew exactly what you wanted, but of course, he wanted you to say it.
"Chris, I," it was so hard for you to breathe, and even harder to talk. "I want your tongue on—" That was all he needed to hear. You couldn't think about or say anything but his name.
"I'm the only one who can make you feel this way baby," he said between kisses. You gasped when he stuck two fingers inside of you and quickly pulled them out. He did it again, but this time, with three finger. His free hand reached up and massaged you're breasts, even though you still had your bra on. You felt a pit in your stomach and knew you were close.
"Chris, I think I'm—"
"Sorry babe, you can only come when I say you can. Not yet." You didn't know how much longer you could hold on. Chris picked up the pace of his tongue and fingers until you were on the brink of collapse.

All of a sudden, he backed away from you, still on his knees with your legs over his shoulders.
"Stand up princess. Let me show you that you're mine." You did as you were told, he stood up too. He finally untied your hands and threw his tie to the side of the room. He walked behind you and unclipped your bra so you were standing in front of him, completely naked.
"You're so beautiful Y/N," he whispered in your ear from behind. You didn't turn around, but you heard him unzip his pants. He kissed your neck from behind and his hands ran up your body to your breasts. He pushed your back down so you were bent over, holding on to the bed with his hands around your waist. You could feel his hard dick near your entrance.
"You belong to me princess. No one else can make you feel this way." With that, he pushed himself inside you. He moved at an unbearably slow pace, causing you to moan out his name. His grip on your waist was rather tight, but you didn't mind. he wrapped one arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him. His other arm reached around and massaged your breasts. The pace he was moving at quickly increased. Chris had brought you almost ready to come for the second time that night when he pulled out of you.

Before you could question what he was doing, he spun you around and pushed you down on the bed. He laid on top of you and pushed back into you again. Hitting new spots of pleasure, you both were a moaning mess. He gave you a sloppy kiss on the lips and worked his way around your neck and chest. He didn't waste any time going at a slow pace. You ran your hands through his hair, just as you wanted to do all night. He started sucking on one of your breasts while he massaged the other one with his hands. You could feel yourself approaching your climax again; hopefully Chris would let you come this time.
"Chris, I'm so close," you whimpered.
"Ok baby, you can come. But when you do, you come for me." With a few more deep thrusts, both you and Chris reached your high. He laid down next to you and pulled you close. You both were out of breath, but Chris smiled and looked at you.
"I love you baby and I'm so glad that you're mine, and no one else's." You wrapped your arm around his chest and gave him a kiss on the cheek. You were glad that you were Chris' and he was yours. Resting your head on his shoulder, you quickly fell asleep in his arms.

———————
HAHHA OMG THIS ONE IS SO SPICY I'M SO SORRY