41 • Missing You

Start from the beginning

"Well... I'm fine," Jungkook (obviously) lied.

The older sighed. "You and Taehyung just got outed to the entire school, don't try acting tough now Kookie."

Kookie, oh how long it was to hear his best friend say that nickname. The word hit a soft spot as well, inflating any peace inside the poor boy. Jimin opened his arms which hasn't been hugged by the younger in what seemed like years, slowly leaning into the cage of bliss. The boy with pastel pink hair comforted Jungkook, rubbing the sides of his shoulder's while hugging him tighter.

"Hey, I'm sorry for what I said about Taehyung," Jimin apologized while slowly walking the weak boy to his bed, watching as tears swelled up in the other's eyes but kept himself from letting them fall. "You really do like him, don't you?"

Jungkook nodded his head almost aggressively. "I've never felt anything like this hyung, but now I'm worried about him. When I left his house I saw a man and he looked really a-angry." He accidentally let a stutter slip, the raven caught up with his words before continuing: "I think he was his dad, Tae always talked about how his dad wanted him to be this perfect person like his brother and I don't know I'm worried about him!"

"Shh hey it'll be okay," Jimin gave Jungkook a second soft hold.

"Will it be okay though?" The younger sniffed ever so slightly. "My mom hasn't even breathed near me this entire time."

"Jungkook. Look at me," Jimin grasped the sides of the raven's face with his small hands, threateningly but felt like marshmallows mushing against his cheeks. "Your mom loves you, I'm sure she will come around."

Just a single tear escaped, he wanted to talk with his mom— he wanted to be in her arms and be blessed with 'I love you's. The other half of him wanted to see his boyfriend again, giving him little kisses and hugs— along with soft words hushing his pretty features.

"Where's everyone else?" Jungkook asked after a good minute of silence.

"Yoongi's outside in the car trying to get in contact with Taehyung."

"Well tell him that won't do any good, he broke his phone," Jungkook muttered.

"Really? I'll tell him afterwards," Jimin smacked his lips together. "Namjoon and Jin are with Hoseok still at school, a fight broke out when you and Taehyung left."

"A fight?" Jungkook's curiosity showed.

"Yeah some guy yelled 'Go get that dick Jeon' and Hoseok hyung punched the dude in the face."

"Wait what?" Jungkook laughed a little, briefly washing away the sorrowed pain.

"Mhmm Yoongi also gave some fists before escaping the school with me, I think Namjoon hyung tried to stop the fight but he accidentally hit someone," Jimin wheezed.

"Ah, typical." The corners of the younger's mouth tugged upwards, letting his teeth show into a bright beam.

"There's that bright smile I was waiting for," Jimin cooed.

Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes before letting out a cackle. "Thank you Chimie, I really missed you."

Jimin pouted, his eyes fixated on the other's while stars twinkled in his eyes. "Aw I missed you too Kookie, driving back home from school was really lonely. By the way how'd you get home on Thursdays and Fridays?"

"Took the bus," Jungkook shrugged.

"Must suck," Jimin flopped his back onto the surface of the soft bed.

"Not as much as tonight though," The younger sighed as he followed the same action.

"C'mon, there ought to be something good that happened tonight." Jimin arched his upper half by resting his head on his structured arm, uplifting the fallen spirit.