After I gather my belongings, I turn to him. "Hal's?" I question, waiting for his response.

"Sure. I've just got to grab some things from my desk before we go."

"I'll walk with you." I answer.

"20 bucks says that they do it by the end of the year." I hear morgan whisper to JJ behind me. I just roll my eyes and keep walking. Little do they know.

We walk into Hal's, ordering our usual, and taking a seat.

We are just making small talk when I finally say something. "Let's play a game."

"Uh, what game?"

"You share a deep secret, I share a deep secret."

He is taken aback by the game I suggested. "Uh, sure." He clears his throat. "Do you want to go first or do you want me to?"

I respond, staring into his hazel eyes. "I can go first."

I take a deep breath, inhale and exhale. Then, I begin.

"Have you ever heard of the snowman?" I ask him.

"That serial killer from the late 80s?"

"Yeah, that's him."

"Yes. I've looked into some of his cases, but don't know much about it. I know he killed 4 families of 4 by waiting in the house while their families played in the snow."

"Actually, it was 3 families of 4 and 1 family of 3 that he killed. The reason it was only 3, was because I was the fourth out of the last family he killed. while he chased after my brother upstairs, I ran out the door, and ran as fast as I could. When he couldn't find me, he came outside and shot random bullets, emptying his magazine. One grazed right by my head. A couple centimeters and I wouldn't be sitting here right now." I finish, looking down at my hands that are sitting on the table.

Spencer reaches out and takes one of my hands in his. "Stella, I am so sorry. Nobody should ever have to go through that. May I ask, is that what you were writing about earlier?"

I nod. "Alright, enough of that. Tell me a deep secret." I respond.

"Okay um, well, my mom is a paranoid schizophrenic. Because of this, she would often have episodes. As you know, I am pretty much a genius, so I graduated high school at 12. One of the prettiest girls in school told me she liked me back in high school, and told her to meet me outside after school. She blindfolded me, and stripped me and tied me to the goalpost. They took lots of pictures. My mom didn't even notice when I got home at midnight that night, and not 3:30 like I usually do."

"Oh my, that's terrible. Where was your dad?"

Spencer gulped, and took a deep breath. "Oh, uh, he left. Just walked out on us, and I haven't seen him since."

I grabbed his hand. "Spence, I am so sorry. That must've been terrible."

He nods. "Well, at least we both had a traumatic childhood." He says, trying to form a smile.

I let out a slight chuckle. "Yes, that is true."

We throw away our cups and walk out the door, and he asks if I want to crash at his place. We drove together here, and Quantico is in a different direction from his apartment.

"Sure. I don't see why not." I answer with a smile.

-

I walk into his apartment and am taken off guard by the walls and walls of books that he has.

"Okay, so you can sleep on the couch or with me in bed. I don't really care either way. It's not like we haven't slept together." He exclaims, a slight smile spreading across his face.

I laugh. "I can take the couch if you want me to."

"I wouldn't want you to do that. Just sleep with me. It's fine." He answers.

"Okay. Well, it's late. I'm going to get changed and brush my teeth and then I'll be in." I respond, not wanting to argue on sleeping arrangements.

I walk into his bathroom with my go bag and pull out a pair of short grey Under Armour shorts, and an oversized Outer Banks tee shirt I got on vacation last year. I put my hair in a high messy bun and brush my teeth and wash my face. I take out my contacts and put on my glasses. I exit the bathroom, and am greeted by Spencer in bed, reading yet another book.

He looks up at me, and is almost astonished by my
messy appearance.

"Remember when we were all over each other just a couple of weeks ago." he asks me as I lay down next to him.

"Spencer!" I playfully smack his arm, my mouth gaping open.

"Come on, not even a kiss?" He pleads.

"Fine. 1 kiss." I answer, almost cut off by the feeling of his lips on mine. He drops his book on the floor and immediately pulls himself on top of me. His hands ride up my shirt and I shiver at his touch on my bare skin.

He reaches my breasts and massages them slowly. Just as he is about to go further, I pull away.

"What happened to just a kiss?" I ask, smirking.

"That was just to get this going." He answers, running his finger along the waistband of his shorts.

I give him one more kiss. "Well, you're just going to have to wait." I answer.

He sighs and lays back down next to me. "Can we at least cuddle?" He asks.

"I mean, why not?" I answer, cuddling up against his bare chest, and feeling his arms wrap around me. I quickly fall asleep in Spencer Reid's arms.

A/N: this isn't related to the story, but #BLACKLIVESMATTER . #BLM . #JUSTICEFORGEORGEFLOYD . the acts of those police officers are completely intolerable and they should all be arrested for murder.