36.Can't wait to see you

Zacznij od początku

Sid's POV-

Oh God !! This week was so tiring and dull. I can't believe its been just six days I have not seen my baby. It feels like it has been ages. I can't wait to meet her. Kash hum sara time ek sath bita sakte, just like we did in that farm house. It was the best three days of my life. I was with the love of my life. I had never imagined I will ever be this vocal about my feeling or that I would ever feel this feeling of love so whole heartedly. I used to feel that once you are in a relationship, you just feel responsible toward your partner. It's your duty to make them happy and be happy with them. You feel a certain way with them but I guess I was wrong. Love is way more than just being responsible about the other person. Love is way more than what I have ever felt in my previous relationship. I guess that all this while I had been in many 'relationship', but this is the first time I am in 'love'. I love the way how I feel when I am with her, she makes me feel happy ,she makes me feel that I am somebody beyond my name , beyond my fame, that I am a man who is in love with a women and she is happy with me,it feels like if tomorrow I lose everything, my name , my fame , my money still there will be one person who will stand by me, hold my hand and say "I am with you and I love you", this feeling I have never felt before.

With her I don't need to make any effort. I don't have to make her happy or myself happy. We are happy just by being with each other. The smile I see in her face is priceless when I hold her hand. The happiness I feel when she kisses my cheeks is unmatched. She is like the shining star in my otherwise dull boring sky. I love her with all my being.

Though I know I have said so many times that I respect her professional commitment and all, and believe you me,I do. But sometimes I really feel bad. It was not the kind of show I wanted her to do. I was not happy with her agreeing to this show. I know I have myself convinced her to do the show, as I was not sure about her feeling towards me and neither was I sure about my own feelings. I didn't wanted her to think that I am stopping her from something. Main usko bandhna nai chahta tha. She is young, she is really beautiful and her nature is such that she can make anyone happy within seconds. I used to feel she deserves someone better; better than me who is so stone, has anger issues , and specially who is thirteen years older to her. But I realized that when she is with me, I want to change. I want to be better and she did make me better. I am ready to do anything and everything for her. Now I don't think that our age difference will ever make any difference in our relationship.

End of p.o.v

He was in deep thoughts when his driver informed him that they have reached. He asked his driver to give him the keys and asked him to go home.

Sid reached near the sets and called sana's manager for her whereabouts. He informed Sid that she is in vanity waiting for him. He knocked her vanity and she opens the door, she saw Sid standing in front of him and she jumped to hug him tight.

Sana- Baby tu aa gaya.

Sid- Nai baby ab tak stairs pe hi hu. andar aane toh de.

 andar aane toh de