"Guess you're coming with me" he said making me whine and open my mouth to protest.

"No ew, I am not watching you use the bathroom" I said making him shrug and shake his head.

"Too bad" he said, grabbing my hand and leading me towards the stairs.

As he dragged me towards the stairs I tried to dig my feet into the ground as my last resort but it wasn't working, he was too strong for me. My feet descended the stairs as the music from the first floor had begin to ring through my ears. I can't believe he was making me go into the bathroom with him.

Once we made it downstairs, it was then I realized that the man would still be there on the floor. Or so I thought. However, when we turned the corner the body had been gone along with the blood that was once on the floor. It was like he was never there. That must be a regular thing here.

Harry opened the men's bathroom door and walked in first. The bathroom was almost identical to the woman's only this one was much cleaner and the obvious urinals had been placed beside the stalls. I scoffed and walked over to the bench by the small window. My body fell onto the cushion as Harry walked towards the urinal furthest from me.

"No looking" he said letting a smirk take over his bright red lips. I shook my head and looked down at my dress, grateful that we were the only two in the bathroom.

I heard the zipper of Harry's pants, followed by fabric being pulled down. A grunt echoed through the room and soon enough the sound of Harry peeing. I giggled into my hand, looking up at Harry through my lashes out of pure curiosity. He looked over at me and smirked and shook his head as I was grateful of the little privacy panel next to him had been covering him.

"Laugh now, but I can come over there and pιss all over you" he said making me laugh and bite my pinkie to try to stop. He laughed himself before flushing the urinal and zipping back up his pants. He walked away from the urinal and towards the sink to wash his hands. I got up and walked towards him to check my hair in the mirror.

As he had just finished drying his hands he turned away from the sink and back towards me. Once I saw that my hair had looked decent since the last time I fixed it, I turned around and looked at him just realizing how close both of our bodies had gotten. A gasp fell from my lips at the few inches in between my small body and his tall muscular one. His eyes squinted slightly as he looked over my face and his hand came up to brush against my cheekbone.

"I never knew you had green eyes" he said making my lips part trying to take in as much air as I can. "Thought they were brown" he said making me blink slowly.

"They turn brown when I am scared or sad" I said making his eyes widen. The air in the room had began to escape as my lungs were beginning to skip in exhilaration.

He took another step forward making his entire body press against mine. My chest was rising heavily against his as he bit his bottom lip. I watched his eyes blink quickly and for a moment a flash of innocence flew threw his eyes before leaving quickly as it came. His face leaned in closer only very few inches from mine.

"They aren't brown right now" he said making a flush run to my cheeks. I let out a small breath as my heart was beginning to pound through my skin. What is he doing?

"Harry" I half whispered half whimpered as he brought one of his hands to cup my cheek and the other to wrap around the back of my neck. His breath was unsteady as well as mine and he held me there for a few seconds.

"Don't let me do it" he warned making my eyebrows furrow as I read over his face. "Please don't let me" he said as his face leaned in closer.

"What do you-" and before I could even finish my sentence the answer had came.

He kissed me.

A/N:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FINALLY FINALLY OMG

yes they kissed well its obvious but yayayayayaya!!!!!

I'm also on break so that means RELEIABLE UPDATING SCEDULE!!!! which means yes I will update on chirstmas.

WE NEED TO COME UP WITH A SHIP NAME FOR ARABELLA AND HARRY!!!!!!!!! WHO VOLUENTEERS TO MAKE IT!?!?!?!?

it the mean time...

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LOVE ARABELLA AND HARRY!!