Chapter 22

It's been a while since I saw my sister and brother. I've been silent most of the time ever since. And it didn't go unnoticed. 

So me, my padawan, Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Ahsoka were sent on a mission. Companied with the 501st and 212 Battalion. 

Emory was talking to some troopers while I and Obi-Wan were talking about the situation. "I cannot believe we're back here again." Obi-wan takes a deep sigh and looks to the planet that we were about to land. 

"It is unfortunate. The resistance from the native Geonosians was stronger than we anticipated." Agreeing with him. 

"The same can be said for their loyalty to Count Dooku."

"A fact that is often overlooked." I couldn't hear any more from the separatists nor Dooku, but it is my job. 

Suddenly Anakin and Ahsoka joined the control room. "You're late." Obi-wan said with a louder voice. But Anakin didn't felt sorry off course. "Sorry, Master. Ahsoka and I were busy routing the Seppies near Dorin." Emory joined the company.

Ahsoka and Anakin made from almost everything a game or a joke, this time a game. "My squadron alone had 55 kills." Ahsoka smirks a little bit hoping she got more than Anakin but she was wrong. "Yeah, but mine had 76 kills."

"You did great Ahsoka, I know for sure that one you will beat Master Skywalker." I love how Emory just comforts everybody. 

I rolled my eyes "Show-off, I had 79 kills." I gave Anakin a smile but before he could say anything Obi-Wan interrupted. "Well, I'm glad you three are enjoying yourselves." 

"Hey, it's just a little friendly competition, Master. Nothing to worry about."

Back to the situation with the war. "What I worry about is the way this war seems to be drawing out with no end in sight." Obi-wan is right, this war takes so long and we don't really know what the purpose is. 

So that's why I find it important to have this operation perfect as possible. "Which is why it is crucial our invasion of Geonosis meets with success."

"Agreed. Ahsoka, contact the Outer Rim Command. We are ready for our briefing." Giving his Padawan an assignment. "They're already waiting for us."

 I notice Emory was more silenced than before. I tried talking to him but he doesn't want to, I sense unease. 

Obi-wan took the word and discussed the plan. "Our ships are in position, and we are ready to begin our campaign against the Geonosians."

"And what about Poggle? Any report on his location? Master Windu asked? 

I started telling them because I knew the status first. "It seems he's holed up at the primary droid foundry here. The factory is protected by a shield generator. Anakin, (Y/N), and I shall attempt a three-pronged attack," I was not sure if this is a smart move and I started feeling nervous but I continued trying to hold my confidence. "through their defense lines to a staging area just short of the shield. Once we have landed, we shall knock out the shield generator. That is our primary target."

"Isn't it risky committing three generals to one area of the attack? If something went wrong, we could be dealt a serious blow." For once I agree with Chancellor Palpatine but I am convinced this will work. 

Master Yoda clarified the main goal of the invasion. "To ensure that rise again, Geonosis does not capture Poggle we must."

"Of course. As always, I shall leave the strategy to you, Master Jedi." His behavior makes me wanna puke.

"Our thanks, Chancellor." Thanking him anyway.

I could see that Master Windu thought the same as me. 

"May the Force be with you." Master Windu wrapping it up.

Commander Cody with two others entered the room"Good, Cody. These are the coordinates for the rendezvous. 

And he started explaining "Yes, sir. When we hit the ground, we'll create a perimeter there. Getting past their defenses here will be the trick. General (Y/L/N) will come across the defensive lines from the north. We make our assault through the middle. General Skywalker will make his attack on the defensive lines from the south, and we will meet at the rendezvous point at 0700 exactly."

But I had a little adjustment "If we meet with the strong resistance and are forced down away from the landing zone, hold out until we join our forces before attacking the shield generator."

"Their front lines are heavily fortified. Look at that giant wall with all the gun emplacements. That won't be easy to get past." Ahsoka noticed but Anakin giving zero doors. "Don't worry. We're not going anywhere near that."

"Come now? What happened to all the enthusiasm I saw earlier?" 

"Don't worry about us, Master. You just make sure you get yourself to that landing zone in one piece." Anakin resting his arm on Obi-Wan's shoulder. "Yes. I shall be waiting for you when you finally arrive."

Even though I could listen to there conversations all day long we have a battle to win. "Well if you are so sure about yourselves? Why not thinking about that you General Skywalker, also have to get there in one piece. We shall see who needs help first."

They looked at each other and raised there shoulders. "Quite right, (Y/N). Cody, prep the gunships. I'll meet you in the hangar." Obi-Wan preparing his man. 

"Yes sir."