Chapter 3

'Well, that was a plot twist.' I mumbled. Anakin looked a little bit sad, he felt confused. I couldn't really confirm what he was feeling. 'How do you know actually?'

'Really? I am a girl,  a hopeless romantic.' He laughed at me 'Oke, yea, I could have thought about that.' I didn't know if I should ask about Padmé's personal life. I tried anyway I was curious. 'I thought she likes you too, but if she doesn't, who does she love? He seemed a little bit uncomfortable with my question. 'You don't have to say it if you aren't oke with that.' 

'She loves her people, she won't love one person, she says it is against her intentions.' I was kind of shocked. I was a bit relieved but then I realized that I can't be like that. Anakin had mixed feelings about it, of course, he did. 'Did you really love her, it is against the code Anakin.'

I shouldn't be the one that is telling what is against the code or not. The more I talked with him, the more I fell in love. He just has this personality that every girl wants. That Padmé doesn't truly love him, well her loss because he likes her. 

'I know it is against the code but since I saw her again after ten years, I was reminded who she is.' I was trying not to cry. It reminded me of my sister. 'I know the feeling, sometimes we can't control it about who we love. And because of the fact, we are Jedi's, we need to be careful. But we just want to save the people that are desperate. But who am I to tell you this, you are way longer in the game than I am.' Those were wise words, I was proud of myself for saying that.

'You've said it very beautiful actually, less aggressive then Master Kenobi. I know for sure that you're training is completed you become an educational Master to you're Padawan.' That light up my day. Nobody said such a hopeful thing to me. Well, I've heard it before but those were sarcastically. According to them, he really meant it. 'Thank you Anakin, that means a lot to me.'

'I hope we can do more missions together, I think we will become great partners.' He gave me this look that made me feel confident. Then he walked again inside. I turned my back to the people so I could enjoy the feeling and off course the view. He really gave me goosebumps but in a good way. 'So this is how love feels like.'

I could feel somebody walked towards, I turned around and I saw Padmé. 'Why are you standing here all alone.' I sighed and said to her 'I'm adjusting to this life and realizing how grateful I actually can be.' Padmé was looking at me like a proud mom 'I don't really know you but my first impression of you, I immediately thought that you are going to do great things later. Master Kenobi told me a little about you when you were younger, he also mentioned that you had a sister but he didn't tell me anything about her. I understand if its a soft spot.' 

'Yes, My Lady, talking about my sister is a rollercoaster of emotions if I tell about her. I tell about her one day. But I have to say all of you are light up my day more and more. First seeing Master Kenobi after a while, Anakin talking sense to me and you talking positive things to me that not a lot of people say to me.' I could feel that I could trust Padmé, that I could say things to her that I don't have the courage to tell other people. 'Indeed I saw you talking to Anakin. But let me tell you something dear.' I was a little bit scared. What if she said that I need to stay away from him. I was shaking. She continued  'You're eyes were glowing when you talked to him, tell me honestly do you find him interesting?' Then I realized it was just girls talking about a boy. 'Honestly kinda, but it is forbidden I shouldn't think about him that way, just as a friend.' She sighed 'I know that Jedi's aren't allowed to have attachments.'

'I think it is for the best to let it be, My Lady.' I walked with Padmé back inside.

After diner, I went back to my room. I saw Anakin talking to Obi-Wan. 'The Senator gave her handmaid orders to remove the camera' said Obi-Wan. 'I do not agree with this. Just stick to the plan!' and he walked away.

And then I was alone with Anakin. '(Y/N), are you blushing?' 

'Oh n- no, damnit, I'm not.' Crap-