Chapter 13

I came back from my longterm mission from the Carlac. Because we needed to protect the inhabitants, sadly it isn't going how we wished how it should go. 

When I arrived I went straight to the temple where Anakin also is. "Master Windu, Master Kenobi." I greeted them also locking eyes with Anakin. "It is good to have you back, my young Padawan. I heard the mission went well?"

"Yes, Master Windu." 

"We are glad to have you back, (Y/N). Now go get some rest you deserve it." Master Kenobi added. I nodded. But before they walked away, Master Windu said one last thing "(Y/N), come to the council later in the evening."

"I will be there, Master." They walked away and I went to Anakin.

I kissed him "I missed you." He smiled at me, his hair was longer and he had a different armor. I like his new look. "I missed you too, my love."

"Did I miss anything?" He was proud to say he got higher rank. "Well, it is not Padawan anymore but General Skywalker, 501st Clone Battalion." 

"Wow! I'm so happy for you! When did that happen?" He started to explain. "After we came back from our mission from Naboo, Master Windu wanted to see me. The council said I could the trials as a Jedi Knight. Master Kenobi said that it was time. I passed the trials and I became General got a legion. Also, I got a new Padawan, her name is Ahsoka Tano. I bet you will like her. " 

I was so proud of him. "So what do you think what the council will talk about?" I wish of course to do the trials but that is most likely. "I think rapport about the mission. The Carlac System is full of Mandalorian's terrorists, it is dangerous. The Death Watch is everywhere!"

"True, I heard some reports." 

After me and Anakin catch up I went to the council as told. I can't deny the fact I was nervous. I didn't expect anything bad or something, but it is the council. 

"You wanted to see me, Masters?" I stood there in the middle of the room facing the Masters. "See you young Padawan we want, indeed." 

"First of all, we want to talk about Carlac. You did an amazing job, we are glad that the situation there is better under control thanks to you." Master Windu said proudly. "I couldn't do it without your training, Master."

"Being a Jedi you deserve. The missions you did, good you did. Trials is it time for." Master Yoda said. Hard work really pays off. "Thank you, I'm honored for this opportunity."

I walked out and Master Kenobi called for me. "Wait up (Y/N). First of all, I wanted to congratulate you." It felt good to be part of it. "Thank you, Master." 

"I heard you had a vision?" I got shy, I felt sad. "Uhm, yeah, you probably heard that from Anakin." 

"Yes, I did. Mind to tell me about it? I sighed a little bit. "I think it is important that you know. I heard my sister." I started crying, I haven't heard her voice in years. "But she was dead, wasn't she?" Obi-wan was full of confusion.

"Yes I thought too, but her voice felt so real and it wasn't a memory." It was a familiar vision that Anakin had about his mother. The only difference is that I was awake. "Are you sure that it is not a memory." I knew everything that she said to me back when were kids. "She humiliated me, she doesn't care about me, you know that! You know what she said to me!" I felt this furiosity. "What did she said to you?"

"She said; be careful, they are coming."

That scared us a little bit. We thought she was dead. It isn't something that she would say to me, Obi-wan knows that too. "Does your brother know?"

"I haven't seen Ason in years. I think she has something to do with it."

"You don't that for sure." He doesn't want to believe it, he still knows her as the sweet, happy, considerate child. Obi-wan and my parents always thought that she would be a great leader one day. That is what we were scared of. She as a leader, I don't want to imagine it. 

"We all know what she did before she died if she died at all. Even the council tried to punish her, but she kept on going breaking rules. She killed, manipulated and all that for what? I don't trust that voice, maybe it is a trick." 

It was the harsh truth that we needed to face. She didn't want any punishment and she saw herself as worthless, depressed also the council decide that her rank was taken away. She really thought she could get to do the trials after her hideous actions. So she killed herself, I find that a very vague reason, at least that's what they said. She just stood in the middle of the field and the droids shot her. They dumped her body. I didn't really care, my love for her faded years before she died.

"(Y/N), if this will happen again please come to me. I will do everything to help you, you know that." I nodded, I felt this weird presence when I complained about my sister. "I wonder where my brother is."

The memories passed in our heads. "I miss your brother, you and Ason always had those fun games." 

Ason was only a year younger than Obi-wan. They were best friends. They met because of my parents, Obi-wan was sent to escort my mom and dad back to Alderaan. Since then they talked a lot, Qui-Gon sent Obi-wan a lot to that kind off missions. 

 "Master Kenobi, I have a question." I needed to know something. "Ask away, young one."

I was kinda scared and he felt it too. "How did my parents die? And why did they never came to Coruscant?"

"I don't know (Y/N)." 

I slammed against the wall. "Don't you dare lie to me!" My rage built up. He asked, "So your brother never told you?" 

"No. I want an explanation for everything, I try to understand what my sister is saying and I don't have any progress if everything is obscure."

He looked down and sighed. "For everything is an explanation."