16

CLARA was discharged after 3 days, she gained weight and the foods that need to be intake is on limit. Camila remained as Clara's doctor as per requested by Lauren.

As to Lauren she was back as before, she wore a smile now but the rules and regulations of the hospital still remain. Her relationship with Camila strengthen too, they sometimes had misunderstanding but both made effort to talk, an adult talk so when they fought it will not take 2 days. As expected from every relationship arguing is normal as long as both of you will make effort to make it better, because without those arguments your relationship will not be strong, an indeed preparation for bigger arguments.

Camila sometimes take dinner with Clara and Lauren.

When it comes to Mike, they received news about him from Chief Cowell and said that Mike passed away for refusing medication. He couldn't live without drugs in his system. They also heard that he become crazy and make everyone around him, his enemy.

"Are you going with your mom for his funeral?"

Clara decided to cremate Mike's body and decided a date when will the cremation begin.

"I don't know if I can, seeing his face makes me remember everything and I don't want to remember it anymore, I want to bury it forever."

"I understand, just tell me if ever you change your mind because I'm willing to come with you."

And Lauren smiled and kissed her girlfriend, "thank you Camz, I'm so lucky to have you in my life."

"We're the same Lo," and she let her when it bury its face to her shoulder.

Clara saw this and she got smile. Despite of so many burdens that Lauren shouldered, another one able to lessen it and she was happy for her daughter.

In the end Lauren decided to go with her mom, Camila come along too. It remained hidden from the media about this because they knew it will bring chaos to JCI and the people might lose their trust to JCI in case it'll let out to the media. So Chief Cowell promised that it will keep hidden.

AFTER months, Clara went back to work and once again become the Head of JCI.

"When are you planning of proposing to Camila?" Clara asked to her daughter Lauren when it brought her lunch from the restaurant, where Lauren and Camila eaten.

And Lauren sighed, "I am mom, but I don't know how to do it," and unpacked the lunch in Clara's table, after it she slump on the couch.

"Do you have the ring?"

"Yes," and she took it out of her pants, "I always brought this but I don't have guts to propose to her, I really want to but as I said I want it to be perfect."

And Clara sighed, "Dinah told me that you helped her propose to Normani and now you can't even do it?"

"I didn't help, I just gave advice."

"Then take action of your advice, my god Lauren you always told me that you're not a baby anymore but what you're doing right now you act like one," and she sighed.

"I'm afraid."

"What are you afraid of hm?"

"Camz might say no."

"She had rights to refuse and if she said no, you will give up?" and she rolled her eyes when she saw her looked down at its feet, "don't give me that crap Lauren Michelle, I guess I will understand Camila if she said no."